Battle Princess Madelyn

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Anyone plan on picking this up. Looking pretty solid.

Last edited:

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I think i heard about this one awhile back but forgot about it. Looks like a lot of fun.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I backed this when it first hit Kickstarter, I really like the look, and it seems the average playthrough will be around 6+ hours. I think there is some speedrunning stuff added in on a NG+.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Is this the new James Cameron movie?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I'm at odds with this type of thing because it is so heavily influenced by another game. That said it looks like a lot of fun and would definitely play

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
I'm at odds with this type of thing because it is so heavily influenced by another game. That said it looks like a lot of fun and would definitely play

Cursed Castilla Maldita is also a huge nod to Ghould and Ghosts. But it’s done right. Pixel art, scanlines, cute rom tests when you boot it up, and the game plays great. Give it a shot if you can tolerate the borderline forgery.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Cursed Castilla Maldita is also a huge nod to Ghould and Ghosts. But it’s done right. Pixel art, scanlines, cute rom tests when you boot it up, and the game plays great. Give it a shot if you can tolerate the borderline forgery.

Ha yeah I know that game, need to play it. Looks great the way back in the 80s and 90s you'd have a thousand rip off games that emulated the better ones. I'm ok with that.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So the game is out now, I didn't realize that my physical copy was coming from LRG, will most likely flip it. Good news is that a Switch physical version is coming out in Japan so I will most likely get that. FUCK LIMITED RUN GAMES AND THEIR FAKE BULLSHIT.

Anyhoo, game is a blast and I highly recommend people to pick it up if you're a fan of action games in general. Arcade mode is just like a GnG/Black Tiger game.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
So the game is out now, I didn't realize that my physical copy was coming from LRG, will most likely flip it. Good news is that a Switch physical version is coming out in Japan so I will most likely get that. FUCK LIMITED RUN GAMES AND THEIR FAKE BULLSHIT.

Anyhoo, game is a blast and I highly recommend people to pick it up if you're a fan of action games in general. Arcade mode is just like a GnG/Black Tiger game.

Nice! Been wanting this forever. Been playing Goku Makaimura Kai to hold me over.

How is the difficulty in respect to the GnG games? Hopefully it's pretty tough.