most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
What systems did they help sell :confused:

They both seem like last ditch effort waifu pandering bs to keep the series afloat. They feel hella out of place in the series in general.

Great doujin material tho

they really are not more out of place than a bare chested knight that wields a giant metal knuckle, or a samurai that is standing backwards.
also the fans have spoken, Mina and Iroha won top votes in the polls. the people that prefer conventional warriors already got the lionshare of the DLC, it would be bigotry to think Mina an Iroha don't deserve to be added too. and its not a desperate attempt to profit on the game, SNK is simply listening to popularity picks, which is what the fans want.
its kinda like how Oswald and Yamazaki on KOFXIV DLC happened because of there was a big demand for them. its bias to think its only for manly dudes to be accepted, but not sexy warrior women. it would be cool to add Cham Cham too, though anyways I think they should start R&D to make Samurai Shodown RPG ports and localization happening on current consoles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7e6FZDGA0s

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
...it would be bigotry to think Mina an Iroha don't deserve to be added too.

Well I guess the xbox one version wont get it cause the userbase is a bunch of racist bigots, am i rite?
You are just a cesspool of fucking stupidity that sounds like 90% of the FB groups nowadays.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Well I guess the xbox one version wont get it cause the userbase is a bunch of racist bigots, am i rite?
You are just a cesspool of fucking stupidity that sounds like 90% of the FB groups nowadays.

I have little doubt that Saner is actually a bot

saner

Krauser's Henchman

says the individual that calls themselves Kid Panda and has a disturbing fat kid for an image. just goes to show your maturity/intelligence level. :p

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
well.. sure but the uhhmm ''man in the mirror and all...

so whos the genjuro with the big wooden hammer?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
says the individual that calls themselves Kid Panda and has a disturbing fat kid for an image. just goes to show your maturity/intelligence level. :p

Yea it shows I enjoy life and don't post that everyone that uses an Xbox is racist. Nor do I play catch em all video games like the child you are.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Dolly Dagger is so fun to play.

I wanna put my little man inside the boat she’s building, ‘nawmeen?

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
well.. sure but the uhhmm ''man in the mirror and all...

so whos the genjuro with the big wooden hammer?

its the dude with two dudes that help the dude in the fifth game...

go play it

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I remember that guy, he was genjuros retarded cousin.

Pieceofshitjuro

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I remember that guy, he was genjuros retarded cousin.

sankuro-z.jpg

Pieceofshitjuro

boss_sankuro.png

thats racist?

or is thatreally in the story?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
one of these days.. im relatively close to jumping off this sinking ship, i got most of you on IG anyway, and some phone numbers too. But Saner, ...... I need to find this thing and destroy it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Saner is the best part of this thread because everyone in here who plays this game is a little saner too.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Tried Mina yesterday. She is fun. Never tried her in V / V Special.

Read an interview yesterday, and it sounded like they will not implement rollback in this one. They only said they would consider it in future titles.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
Has anyone else had a problem with Xbox achievements for this glitching?

I don't know what causes it, but mine will not pop for any of the achievements that have to do with beating the game with X number of characters, or unlocking X number of movies/artwork. I hate to delete my save and start from scratch of there's a fix.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

So you're still running your mouth with these comments about racist Xbox owners. Will you never learn?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Is this shit ever coming to PC? I'm tired of waiting. The website said coming to pc winter 2019.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
Tried Mina yesterday. She is fun. Never tried her in V / V Special.

Read an interview yesterday, and it sounded like they will not implement rollback in this one. They only said they would consider it in future titles.

consider it? if KOFXV doesnt have it then its online would get criticized.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
one of these days.. im relatively close to jumping off this sinking ship, i got most of you on IG anyway, and some phone numbers too. But Saner, ...... I need to find this thing and destroy it.

Meh, this place is like a chronic illness. lol. I didn't post for about 8 years and somehow I found my way back here. Speaking of IG - is there a thread somewhere around here with IG user names? I've got an IG and webpage (www.bokujinsroom.net and @bokujinzero) so I'd like to see what everyone else is up to. I did a quick search on here, but couldn't find anything.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Meh, this place is like a chronic illness. lol. I didn't post for about 8 years and somehow I found my way back here. Speaking of IG - is there a thread somewhere around here with IG user names? I've got an IG and webpage (www.bokujinsroom.net and @bokujinzero) so I'd like to see what everyone else is up to. I did a quick search on here, but couldn't find anything.
I actually already follow you on IG. I'm losttribe1975. If there is a thread that shares IG handles I'm unaware of it. I wish there was one.