Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

Kula's Candy

Those season 2 characters, what a letdown. I've always thought of Mina as the most annoying character in the series and the embodiment of goofball shit that was put in 5 and 5S, Iroha is up there as well.

I'd rather have some of those rejects from Sen rather than those two.

NeoGumby's Sycophant

Samurai Tits Town.

I'm pretty content with the current roster. Just missing Genan, Seigar and Nicotine and I'm sure at least one or two of them will be added eventually. They can add whoever they want at this point and I would still be happy.

As for the 4th character, I'm expecting him to be Seigar, with Cham Cham being added for free like Shizumaru.

More weeb garbage. An easy pass for me.

Neck beard whackoff material is in no way preying on the nostalgia I had for SNK....I think kof all star is doing a better job at the moment. They even brought back the us sports team lol.

Reichsf?rer-Finnland

The whole model of selling extra characters as dlc is kind of scummy imo.

NeoGumby's Sycophant

Quote Originally Posted by k'_127 View Post
    As for the 4th character, I'm expecting him to be Seigar, with Cham Cham being added for free like Shizumaru.
    Seeing how each portrait is assigned a color that is associated with its character, I'm beginning to think the 4th is Gen-an. It could still be Cham Cham though. We will see I guess.

Bartender

Seeing how each portrait is assigned a color that is associated with its character, I'm beginning to think the 4th is Gen-an. It could still be Cham Cham though. We will see I guess.
    Those paw prints that scurried across the screen before the reveals practically confirm Cham Cham.

Astra Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Late View Post
    The whole model of selling extra characters as dlc is kind of scummy imo.
    I used to feel the same way but I've kind of came around to it. I think I'd rather buy a couple things of dlc rather than them releasing a slightly updated game with a shuffled roster every year.

NeoGumby's Sycophant

Quote Originally Posted by YeldellGW View Post
    Those paw prints that scurried across the screen before the reveals practically confirm Cham Cham.
    I assume it's that pet thing with Mina

Bartender

I assume it's that pet thing with Mina

Those paw prints are too big to be Chample's.

Sakura's Bank Manager

awesome DLCs set! Mina and Iroha are so popular and system sellers!
    they are the greatest warriors too! the only ones that can rival them and possibly defeat them are Nakoruru, Zankuro and Mizuki (and SS3 Rimururu).

Frenzy Football Player

Quote Originally Posted by saner View Post
    awesome DLCs set! Mina and Iroha are so popular and system sellers!
    they are the greatest warriors too! the only ones that can rival them and possibly defeat them are Nakoruru, Zankuro and Mizuki (and SS3 Rimururu).
    What systems did they help sell

They both seem like last ditch effort waifu pandering bs to keep the series afloat. They feel hella out of place in the series in general.

Great doujin material tho

Quote Originally Posted by Poonman View Post
    More weeb garbage. An easy pass for me.

Neck beard whackoff material is in no way preying on the nostalgia I had for SNK....I think kof all star is doing a better job at the moment. They even brought back the us sports team lol.
    Wow, like right after you wrote that we see ... whatever the fuck just happened above.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Azra113 View Post

I see that you, too, are a man of culture.

Sakura's Bank Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Azra113 View Post
    What systems did they help sell

They both seem like last ditch effort waifu pandering bs to keep the series afloat. They feel hella out of place in the series in general.

it is objectification labeling them as waifus. that is what sexism does. Fair fans see them as great warriors. if anything, if there is an argument that accuses them of being 'waifu pandering', then there is a sign of jealousy towards beautiful and powerful female warriors that can rival the best of the roster and possess the best of both worlds of lethal warrior capabilities and beauty overall.

so if attractive warrior women are waifus to you, then how do you perceive the male characters? they exclusively pander to male homosexuals with their masculine character design fetishes?
    anyways its nice Mina was added for the fans and newcomers that like her style, though I dislike bow users in a dueling game like this. maybe if this was 360 degrees 3D fighting I would be ok with her weapon style, but anyways its awesome that Iroha is being added in 2020, she has the most fun moveset and style overall. perhaps she still has her double jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nCTlNhwm0o

oh yea and they really should bring back her song. The greatest song in the entire genre!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kG4glZHrtA

Reichsf?rer-Finnland

Why aren't you ghosted yet?

Frenzy Football Player

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I see that you, too, are a man of culture.
    1527648363203.jpg

yurrrrrrr

Man...this fucking guy.
    Iroha BY DESIGN IS A FUCKING WAIFU: she literally breaks the 4th wall to be a fantasy girlfriend to her "master" aka the fucking sweaty nekkubirudos who play her. A GEISHA FRENCH MAID?? lmao, c'mon man....

Mina is the same shit, just a bit less on the nose.

Saner, you represent the same type of fandom that killed off Sonic the hedgehog....the type who can't separate his love of the games from his....proclivities.

The passionate weirdo minority will push snk back into accommodating them while isolating young men WITH WORKING BALLS who will one day reproduce....they'll stick to SF, Tekken, MK etc...

While SNK will become even more fringe and fall back into molestation cell phone apps and pachinko machines.

Consider the social aspect as well...once in a blue moon, some of my normie friends like to drink a few beers, shoot the shit and fuck around with some game, sometimes its a new fighting game....will that fighting game have "proud warrior" loli girls with magical powers in mini skirts? uhhhhhhh....no...

fuck you.
    Last edited by Poonman; 01-29-2020 at 10:36 PM.

"Hey, are we done here?...
    Cause I'm losing my buzz!"

Man...this fucking guy.
    Iroha BY DESIGN IS A FUCKING WAIFU: she literally breaks the 4th wall to be a fantasy girlfriend to her "master" aka the fucking sweaty nekkubirudos who play her. A GEISHA FRENCH MAID?? lmao, c'mon man....

Saner, you represent the same type of fandom that killed off Sonic the hedgehog....the type who can't separate his love of the games from his....proclivities.

The passionate weirdo minority will push snk back into accommodating them while isolating the young men WITH WORKING BALLS who will one day reproduce....they'll stick to SF, Tekken, MK etc...

While SNK will become even more fringe and fall back into molestation cell phone apps and pachinko machines.

Consider the social aspect as well...once in a blue moon, some of my normie friends like to drink a few beers, shoot the shit and fuck around with some game, sometimes its a new fighting game....will that fighting game have "proud warrior" loli girls with magical powers in mini skirts? uhhhhhhh....no...

fuck you.
    This is by far the most insightful few lines I’ve read all week. Seriously nailed it!

Sogetsu looks awesome.

NeoGumby's Sycophant

Too lazy to dig links. Just few things that happened begind the scenes regarding the roster:

- Before the season 2 announcement, the director mentioned in an interview that they are focusing on fan-requested characters, and that he personally would like to include Seigar

https://www.siliconera.com/samurai-s...haracters/amp/

- After the announcement, Neo_G (who left SNK) said that the Season 2 list is very different from what they initially planned for future DLC before he left

https://twitter.com/Neo_G_3/status/1221688769473994753

- The community manager was chatting on the stream yesterday, and mentioned that the director was initially very opposed to Iroha's inclusion, but started considering her after the CM's insistant over the number of requests he was getting

https://twitter.com/OmegaAmen/status...69682748133377

Edit: Added links. Also, looking again at Neo_G's tweet translation, he might be saying something totally different from what I wrote above.
    Last edited by k'_127; 01-30-2020 at 05:11 AM.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Man...this fucking guy.

The passionate weirdo minority will push snk back into accommodating them while isolating young men WITH WORKING BALLS who will one day reproduce....they'll stick to SF, Tekken, MK etc...

fuck you.
    You tell him you Proud Warrior.

NeoGumby's Sycophant

Next week. I wish there was a new stage.

At least it confirms the paw prints are not Cham Cham's. She is not necessarily the 4th character.

Mature's Love Slave

LOL. Saner, the weeb perv talking about sexism.

Gandalf Of Gibberish

who is that Genjuro with the hammer?

NEST Puppet

I actually like the roster here, some people are too harsh. It's good stuff imo.

Thread Information