most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
Those season 2 characters, what a letdown. I've always thought of Mina as the most annoying character in the series and the embodiment of goofball shit that was put in 5 and 5S, Iroha is up there as well.

I'd rather have some of those rejects from Sen rather than those two.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Samurai Tits Town.

I'm pretty content with the current roster. Just missing Genan, Seigar and Nicotine and I'm sure at least one or two of them will be added eventually. They can add whoever they want at this point and I would still be happy.

As for the 4th character, I'm expecting him to be Seigar, with Cham Cham being added for free like Shizumaru.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
More weeb garbage. An easy pass for me.

Neck beard whackoff material is in no way preying on the nostalgia I had for SNK....I think kof all star is doing a better job at the moment. They even brought back the us sports team lol.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
The whole model of selling extra characters as dlc is kind of scummy imo.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
As for the 4th character, I'm expecting him to be Seigar, with Cham Cham being added for free like Shizumaru.

Seeing how each portrait is assigned a color that is associated with its character, I'm beginning to think the 4th is Gen-an. It could still be Cham Cham though. We will see I guess.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Seeing how each portrait is assigned a color that is associated with its character, I'm beginning to think the 4th is Gen-an. It could still be Cham Cham though. We will see I guess.

Those paw prints that scurried across the screen before the reveals practically confirm Cham Cham.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
The whole model of selling extra characters as dlc is kind of scummy imo.

I used to feel the same way but I've kind of came around to it. I think I'd rather buy a couple things of dlc rather than them releasing a slightly updated game with a shuffled roster every year.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
I assume it's that pet thing with Mina

latest

Those paw prints are too big to be Chample's.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
awesome DLCs set! Mina and Iroha are so popular and system sellers!
they are the greatest warriors too! the only ones that can rival them and possibly defeat them are Nakoruru, Zankuro and Mizuki (and SS3 Rimururu).

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
awesome DLCs set! Mina and Iroha are so popular and system sellers!
they are the greatest warriors too! the only ones that can rival them and possibly defeat them are Nakoruru, Zankuro and Mizuki (and SS3 Rimururu).

What systems did they help sell :confused:

They both seem like last ditch effort waifu pandering bs to keep the series afloat. They feel hella out of place in the series in general.

Great doujin material tho

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
More weeb garbage. An easy pass for me.

Neck beard whackoff material is in no way preying on the nostalgia I had for SNK....I think kof all star is doing a better job at the moment. They even brought back the us sports team lol.

Wow, like right after you wrote that we see ... whatever the fuck just happened above.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
What systems did they help sell :confused:

They both seem like last ditch effort waifu pandering bs to keep the series afloat. They feel hella out of place in the series in general.

Great doujin material tho

it is objectification labeling them as waifus. that is what sexism does. Fair fans see them as great warriors. if anything, if there is an argument that accuses them of being 'waifu pandering', then there is a sign of jealousy towards beautiful and powerful female warriors that can rival the best of the roster and possess the best of both worlds of lethal warrior capabilities and beauty overall.

so if attractive warrior women are waifus to you, then how do you perceive the male characters? they exclusively pander to male homosexuals with their masculine character design fetishes?
anyways its nice Mina was added for the fans and newcomers that like her style, though I dislike bow users in a dueling game like this. maybe if this was 360 degrees 3D fighting I would be ok with her weapon style, but anyways its awesome that Iroha is being added in 2020, she has the most fun moveset and style overall. perhaps she still has her double jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nCTlNhwm0o

oh yea and they really should bring back her song. The greatest song in the entire genre!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kG4glZHrtA

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Man...this fucking guy.
Iroha BY DESIGN IS A FUCKING WAIFU: she literally breaks the 4th wall to be a fantasy girlfriend to her "master" aka the fucking sweaty nekkubirudos who play her. A GEISHA FRENCH MAID?? lmao, c'mon man....

Mina is the same shit, just a bit less on the nose.

Saner, you represent the same type of fandom that killed off Sonic the hedgehog....the type who can't separate his love of the games from his....proclivities.

The passionate weirdo minority will push snk back into accommodating them while isolating young men WITH WORKING BALLS who will one day reproduce....they'll stick to SF, Tekken, MK etc...

While SNK will become even more fringe and fall back into molestation cell phone apps and pachinko machines.

Consider the social aspect as well...once in a blue moon, some of my normie friends like to drink a few beers, shoot the shit and fuck around with some game, sometimes its a new fighting game....will that fighting game have "proud warrior" loli girls with magical powers in mini skirts? uhhhhhhh....no...

fuck you.

Last edited:

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Man...this fucking guy.
Iroha BY DESIGN IS A FUCKING WAIFU: she literally breaks the 4th wall to be a fantasy girlfriend to her "master" aka the fucking sweaty nekkubirudos who play her. A GEISHA FRENCH MAID?? lmao, c'mon man....

Saner, you represent the same type of fandom that killed off Sonic the hedgehog....the type who can't separate his love of the games from his....proclivities.

The passionate weirdo minority will push snk back into accommodating them while isolating the young men WITH WORKING BALLS who will one day reproduce....they'll stick to SF, Tekken, MK etc...

While SNK will become even more fringe and fall back into molestation cell phone apps and pachinko machines.

Consider the social aspect as well...once in a blue moon, some of my normie friends like to drink a few beers, shoot the shit and fuck around with some game, sometimes its a new fighting game....will that fighting game have "proud warrior" loli girls with magical powers in mini skirts? uhhhhhhh....no...

fuck you.

This is by far the most insightful few lines I’ve read all week. Seriously nailed it! :D

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Too lazy to dig links. Just few things that happened begind the scenes regarding the roster:

- Before the season 2 announcement, the director mentioned in an interview that they are focusing on fan-requested characters, and that he personally would like to include Seigar

https://www.siliconera.com/samurai-...me-its-ports-and-creating-new-characters/amp/

- After the announcement, Neo_G (who left SNK) said that the Season 2 list is very different from what they initially planned for future DLC before he left

https://twitter.com/Neo_G_3/status/1221688769473994753

- The community manager was chatting on the stream yesterday, and mentioned that the director was initially very opposed to Iroha's inclusion, but started considering her after the CM's insistant over the number of requests he was getting

https://twitter.com/OmegaAmen/status/1222669682748133377

Edit: Added links. Also, looking again at Neo_G's tweet translation, he might be saying something totally different from what I wrote above.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Man...this fucking guy.

The passionate weirdo minority will push snk back into accommodating them while isolating young men WITH WORKING BALLS who will one day reproduce....they'll stick to SF, Tekken, MK etc...

fuck you.

You tell him you Proud Warrior.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member

Next week. I wish there was a new stage.

At least it confirms the paw prints are not Cham Cham's. She is not necessarily the 4th character.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
LOL. Saner, the weeb perv talking about sexism.

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
I actually like the roster here, some people are too harsh. It's good stuff imo.