most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
That new trailer/music was fucking nuts. Loved it.

I’ll get the limited edition with Charlotte’s panties.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
match videos

its great it has bloodstains on clothes and skin, though only lasts for duration of the round (single round option can fix that).

shame no overkills. nice people can be cut in two and their remains stay there........ but then their remains fade...... which is totally not necessary having them fade, their body parts should stay there like they do during SSVS ground based finishers. if I recall, even Samurai Shodown 3 had body remains stay on the ground instead of disappear (though SS3 was a real pain to trigger a finisher triggered slash).

ah well there's more pros than cons. Cham Cham and Iroha should be added as playable DLC characters.

Disappearing body parts is a hark back to olden times. I don't think they pulled it off as well as they did in the early 90s but the fact that it's there at all is cool.
I find it weird the camera doesn't close in with the final win pose as per usual in this day and age but it's fine.
The inclusion of blood soaking clothes and face is weird right now to me. I wish they had gone for a more subtle grittier atmospheric aesthetic. Minor gripes. Day one purchase for me I think

-SD-

Camel Slug
This looks absolutely fantastic... really can’t wait.

I can only hope this leads on to a truly worthy Last Blade 3 at some point in the future.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
This looks absolutely fantastic... really can’t wait.

I can only hope this leads on to a truly worthy Last Blade 3 at some point in the future.

If is time to have wet dreams... why not a MOTW2? :keke:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
They said they are content with leaving The Last Blade series as it is. MotW2 / FF have a bigger chance to be resurrected next. NGBC2 is your only hope to see anything LB-related soon (or a mobile game :keke:)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That new trailer/music was fucking nuts. Loved it.

I’ll get the limited edition with Charlotte’s panties.

:lolz: They weren't going to but they sure are now!

This game is looking better since I last checked up on it.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Hope that the in-game font they use in those videos is just a placeholder

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rumours that it is on Xbone now too - hurray!

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
Charlotte is HAWT!!

I can't wait for this game! Lucky I'll have MK 11 to hold me over for a month.

Shiki and more in the house!

DEAD!

Leback

Stakes Winner
It really looks improved from the first trailer, and I like the new interpretations of some old backgrounds. Hopefully Gen-An is playable.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I don't get it? How does this look better than any others and the voices, ick. Is it just exciting because online fights or what?

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I don't get it? How does this look better than any others and the voices, ick. Is it just exciting because online fights or what?

Based on the gameplay videos it looks to have the dramatic, paused, heavy slash feel of old SS, so better than I was anticipating. I was expecting Soul Calibur with SS characters.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Maxes impression of the game sounds like he's excited for it.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
if this is on the show floor at PAX tomorrow I will check it out.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Wow, looks better than I thought it would. I might pick it up... :)

saner

Krauser's Henchman
Im gonna preorder it to support SNK and Samurai Shodown series, with enough preorders and success it can raise chances of Samurai Spirits RPG port happening on PS4, at least if it makes it to Japan PSN Store, we can get it using Japan psn cards, I already have a Japan PSN ID. though english localization would be a plus too. I'd purchase the RPG twice on PS4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEyROWTuio8

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
with enough preorders and success it can raise chances of Samurai Spirits RPG port happening on PS4

Exactly what kind of medication are you on? It's fucking potent stuff, that much I know.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Exactly what kind of medication are you on? It's fucking potent stuff, that much I know.

SSRPG is a garbage game.

So this new SS is cell shaded? Isn't that exactly what Deuce (Jeff Nussbaum) and I were talking about SNK needing to do with SS back in 2002/2003? Too bad I'm not buying kiddy consoles anymore. I just have a neo geo home system, and that's it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ys_(series), CTRL+F "Nessbaum"

In 2010, Xseed Games purchased the fan-translated script for Ys: The Oath in Felghana from Jeff Nussbaum, the actual translator, an act considered historic and unprecedented, as unlicensed translations are technically copyright infringements as unauthorized derivative works. XSEED went on to purchase three more fan-translated scripts for Ys I, Ys II, and Ys Origin.

an act considered historic and unprecedented

gee, wonder who edited that in :thevt::thevt::thevt: