most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Had the game on PS4. Just got it for Xbox now. Anyone down for some Xbox matches? PM me with your Gamertag and we can have a few throwdowns.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Some potentially hype moments at evo if anyone gets crazy enough to nail these down

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
I love this game. It's way better than the version I played at PAX East. That patch made a world of difference. I hope it sells well so we get more.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
1700 competitors for EVO. Pretty big deal considering the game is not even a month old yet. Really surprised it got higher numbers than Mortal Kombat

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
There is a new patch that is said to improve online ranked match-making and performance. Lobbies are still a mess, but it's still being worked on.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I had a session from someone in the US and the connection was surprisingly very playable.

If anyone has a good connection, add me on PSN: Alucard-XII. We can test.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Been playing the game for a bit now. I have been using the 4 button "Neo Geo" arcade input setup. I have to say that it is nice that they kept the button layout of the classic games. Specifically SS3. The activation of the other mechanics like supers and meater burst ect. are really easy to pull off on the traditional button layout.

Last edited:

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
There is a new patch that is said to improve online ranked match-making and performance. Lobbies are still a mess, but it's still being worked on.

I'm on XBOX, does the patch download automatically? Most of the time I can't find any players or rooms...

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Ran another tournament this past Friday. Got 26 players to come out. I took 3rd place. Love this game, and I'm hoping to play it a ton at EVO next week. The online patch also seems to be well received. I've had nothing but good to amazing connections since it dropped

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I'm on XBOX, does the patch download automatically? Most of the time I can't find any players or rooms...

It should be ver 1.03. Try removing all restrictions (region and connection lvl). If you are on a wired connection with decent speed, even 2 bars should be good now. Also, possibly most players are on PS4 maybe.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Btw this is $38 on Amazon for the PS4 or Xbone versions now. I think Target is doing that too for in store pickup if they have it in stock.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Discounts may not be valid to residents of third world countries.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
lol, how many more of these 'limited' editions will be released? This is getting hilarious.