most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I heard it's been fixed now (haven't checked myself)

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Something's off about that art, possibly because it is an early design but also may be a hoax leak. I'd give it 50/50 at this point. Wu makes Sogetsu redundant to a certain extent but his mobility can make him stand out.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
This come from NESiCAxlive2. It's the new Samurai Shodown Arcade version released yesterday in Japan

ELP9FFu.jpg

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019...character-appears-leak-arcade-version-launch/

SAMURAI SPIRITS (Taito)
https://www.taito.co.jp/nxl/title/0000002751

NESiCA Net
https://nesica.net/

Last edited:

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Well, I'm glad he's in, that character art looked to me like it came straight from DeviantArt though. :o

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Just got my 8 button Noir panel in now I can play on the machine. What system do most of you have this for? Really wanted to get it on steam but it’s gonna be a while.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Just got my 8 button Noir panel in now I can play on the machine. What system do most of you have this for? Really wanted to get it on steam but it’s gonna be a while.

I feel like most people are playing on PS4. Not only are most all the tournaments for PS4, but at least locally (AZ) everyone plays on PS4.

NexusX

Astra Superstar

You can also play on the 4 button "Neo" setup. All actions can be done with the 4 button setup. Just apply the buttons like ShamSho III and you are good to go.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
You can also play on the 4 button "Neo" setup. All actions can be done with the 4 button setup. Just apply the buttons like ShamSho III and you are good to go.

I just realized this as I was buying artwork for my cabinet. Crazy I’m exited about getting this. Opened a business and have t had the time to grab it and get on. Really exited is this as good as the other competitive stuff. Well besides tekken 7 I can’t believe the skill it takes to play that at a high level, much respect.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
For online though, crossplay would be fantastic for the next release (KOF XV)

Gaoh

New Challenger
Im still waiting for the PC release of this game, hopefully everyone will be out by that time.

Don’t know if it’s been brought up but did y’all know Neo geo pocket color samurai shodown games will be coming to the switch on december?

Gaoh

New Challenger
Nice!! Have y’all seen the SNK polls for the next character DLC? Darli’s number 1 wtf