Best place to get a current 161-1 MVS cart?

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
Hi all,

I just upgraded to the Unibios 4.0 (THANKS RAZ!) and am itching to try out the 161-1 MVS multicart. Particularly since the new bios cleans up the multicart menu interface, such a sweet feature.

It sounds like there are at least a couple of versions of the multicart, and some advantages (I think) to the newer version.

What's the best way to get ahold of the current multicart? It seems like everyone and their brother is selling them, including here, tho version information on these seems downright sparse.

Thanks in advance for any scoop you may have, it's appreciated!

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
I bought mine from Feebay. I chose a seller from USA cause I hate waiting for overseas shit. gadgettrust is the seller. Looks like he/she/it increased the price by five bucks since I purchased it. Odd.

Hey bones, could you offer me a way to contact RAZ concerning getting the Unibios 4.0? Mine is an earlier version and I'd like to upgrade. Thanks!

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Cool, thanks for the scoop, how long ago did you purchase it? I emailed Raz at razoola@universebios.com and he replied right back.

I ordered it on August 4. Looking at the pcbs, they definitely look different than the earlier ones that needed the pcm fix. Thanks for the email brother.

BTW, here's a pic of my 161 custom kit. You can see more of it in the Creative section.

161_07.jpg

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
sure thing, and whoa, that custom kit is *sick* ...very nice!

I ordered it on August 4. Looking at the pcbs, they definitely look different than the earlier ones that needed the pcm fix. Thanks for the email brother.

BTW, here's a pic of my 161 custom kit. You can see more of it in the Creative section.

View attachment 51545