Edible weed

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I've reduced my drinking to the weekends nowadays as the everyday habit is hard in the morning and overall your work performance and fitness goals go to shit. Besides I truly look forward to a beer on friday evening, it's much more special now.

That's been my thing pretty much my whole life except when I go away on vacation. Never felt the urge to drink during the week. Only difference is when I was younger my weekend drinking would be harder stuff like Whiskey and Vodka and now I just pretty much drink beer and wine. I consider Friday Night the beginning of the weekend so that's when I like to enjoy a drink.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
this is like putting a bandaind on a punctured artery.
I guess it's better than nothing, but you are not really addressing the problem.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
If you need something to self-medicate, weed is certainly better for your long-term health than alcohol.

Only issue with edibles is that there's no set recipe or dosage and the high is way different. I've had gummies where I was pretty mellow and I've had the same gummy from the same manufacturer and traveled thru time and space for six hours. I guess what I'm saying is talk to "the guy" before you buy any so you know what you're getting into.

This. I used to smoke a shit ton and do a bunch of other dumb shit. Quit for years and started smoking again on occasion, got some edibles and from one cookie to another was an entirely different experience. Sometimes I'd just chill and watch a movie or listen to some music and draw, others I'd be so insanely high I would just lay down on the floor for hours. The next day I would feel like I was in a cold medicine haze.

Do not fuck with benzos, I have had 2 friends die.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
From what I remember, vaped weed doesn't smell nearly as strong as smoked one.
Also don't mix your weed with tobacco if smoking, that's fagit shit.

You never smoked the weed I smoke. I like it with a bit of tobacco. Still gets you high as hell

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
'do you know what the russian translation for WORMWOOD is? chernobyl, FACT!' :D
S.A.L.T. [the orb]
Spoiler:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2lUVv695wg

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
You never smoked the weed I smoke. I like it with a bit of tobacco. Still gets you high as hell

Yeah I like my joints with a bit of tobacco too, helps it burn easily.

When I get / tried naturally outdoor grown bush weed I’m happy to smoke pure grass in a blunt. But alot of this new branded strong hydroponic weed needs dialed back with some backy to my taste.

God dam hipsters. They ruined cannabis.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

I don't want that shit in my body. Weed itself isn't good for your lungs, and tobacco and all the things in it are even worse. Also expensive and tastes like shit.

I don't even smoke that often these days.

Last edited:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
My favorite is hashish, i sift it and heat and press it the afghan way, Until it when it looks like black play-dough... i always smoke it in a bong straight with a pipe screen. No tobacco, no chlorophyll, just straight pressed trichomes... mmm the one thing i miss about california...

I love solvent-based hash oils too, though winterizing is a MUST and many people tend to neglect that :hammer:

Anyway i find smoking bud to taste kinda shitty compared to concentrates. I like some things that are old fashioned but when it comes to weed im decidedly new-school...i’m dab rig kinda guy rather than a joint kinda guy.

As for edibles i’ll eat a little bit but rarely do i go all-out and get fucked up on them because i tend to have witchy trips on it and get swarmed by glowing orbs and extradimensional entities lol respect the bud! Most i ever had was nearly a whole gram of decarbed hash oil infused into coconut oil... my whole body felt as if it was vibrating, gold light coming from peoples foreheads and closed eye visions like an ayahuasca trip. Cannabis is an entheogen, especially high doses in an edible form...

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Shut up you poser ass bitch. No way you got that fucked up off edibles. You'd fall asleep way before any of that bullshit.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Shut up you poser ass bitch. No way you got that fucked up off edibles. You'd fall asleep way before any of that bullshit.

how does one fall asleep when your heart is pounding lol

haze strains are very psychedelic in high oral doses, pure sativas

And then when you combine different strains together you get an entourage effect of different cannabinoids, this further potentiates the effects... then combined with meditation you can reach extremely visionary states

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I wish I'd mentioned not caring for simple trolls input in this thread.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
how does one fall asleep when your heart is pounding lol

haze strains are very psychedelic in high oral doses, pure sativas

And then when you combine different strains together you get an entourage effect of different cannabinoids, this further potentiates the effects... then combined with meditation you can reach extremely visionary states
Shut the fuck up. Just stop.

Meditate on not being a tryhard retard.