Edible weed

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Pretty much anything is better than drinking a lot, or being an alcoholic. However you look at it. Alcohol has the worst withdraw symptoms. I've seen people come in our ER 3 days clean, acting totally normal. Then 5 minutes later they start hallucinating, shitting themselves, and have a seizure. They have no idea who they are, or where they are. Alcohol can be super serious. Then there's varacies, which is a horrible way to die.

So yeah, if you must do something, weed is probably it. Get high as fuck.

I've actually considered smoking weed again. Why the hell not. People get all high and mighty looking down on weed smokers. Like it's even remotely even as dangerous as alcohol. When the last time you turned on the tv and the head news story was "guy high on weed goes on killing spree", or "guy high on weed causes car pile up on highway"? Not very often.

Although, I might add, if weed gets you taking up cigarettes, that's not good. Sounds like you are aware of that though. Still better than drinking daily though.

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Wife has carpal and medical card. I'm effectively a caregiver.

Strains matter, and manufactures of lots of edibles omit this and it fucks you up. Don't buy mixed drinks.

It's why you buy indica/sativa/hybrid and there are 100000000 strains.

Edibles get made from the snicklefritz and/or oil extracts and the difference is stark.

For getting high you might not care but all strains treat different ailments and thus affect the qualia of the patients treatment and relief.

IBS, use "Mendo Breath" as it has a Terpine (not cannabanoid, but may as well be, a different class) most strains lack which treats this.

Sleep, people use indica.

tl;dr for rec: if you wanna get high, buy 100MG, start with 20 tops, and go from there. 40-60 is fun for a tolerance, 100 is downing a 5th (some people can, some cant).

tl;dr for med: buy raw, learn to process oil, and then treat ailments. Or, buy BHO and learn to cook under 230 degrees 'Murican (Ferenheit) so as to activate but not destroy your medicine through deoxycarbolization (the turning of THCa to THC, or why grape juice won't get you drunk, and why edibles that cook too long are sedatives). Overheating of oils makes CBN, the "i made brownies and took a 14 hour nap" machine. If you need this it's awesome. If it's your first brownie you might have a panic attack in walmart and enjoy that experience on some level.

Last edited: