The Eagles look like shit — NFL Thread 2017-2018

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I was looking forward to this game tonight but damn a lot of key players are out. I really thought we were going to surprise people this year, starting off 4-0. Ill be happy if they can get 2-2 start. Wilson needs to go all out and do his magic, last week was disappointing.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Has the commercial free halftime show been around for a while on MNF? I don't recall it that well.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The Bears actually played for 4 quarters instead of 2 and won. A less exciting game than the Packers game, despite the result.

One of the things that drives me nuts is the useless stats the broadcasters will say. They said something like the Bears are 6-1 on MNF games. That stat is not at all in indicator of the game being played. It's useless garbage. Then again the average moron watching this crap doesn't realize it's a totally irrelevant statistic, so there's that.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Fitz always does just enough to get paid

fitzpatrick.jpg

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
One of the things that drives me nuts is the useless stats the broadcasters will say. They said something like the Bears are 6-1 on MNF games. That stat is not at all in indicator of the game being played. It's useless garbage. Then again the average moron watching this crap doesn't realize it's a totally irrelevant statistic, so there's that.

How else would they fill the hour and a half of idle time?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
How else would they fill the hour and a half of idle time?

All we need is the stadium announcer piped in. Most of the announcing is pointless. "What they need to do here is run the football." "They have to prevent the opponent from getting into the red zone here." "He needs to throw the football to his guys." "The football needs to move here." "He can't get sacked like that." "The offense needs to put some points on the board." Gimme a fuckin' break with that shit. Same with a QB holding the ball too long and making a play, "That's athleticism, there was nothing happening there and he makes the big play." The play doesn't turn out, "See that's just bad football, he held the ball too long, there was no play to be made."

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
They could have talk about Mack more...They only mention him half the time on air.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Time to raise the banner and have a parade for finally getting a win. Jeebus.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Broncos need to put it all together this week. No turnovers from Keenum, no drops from Demaryius Thomas, no blown coverages by Roby (who is usually ace).

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Time to raise the banner and have a parade for finally getting a win. Jeebus.

Mayfield definitely brought some energy the instant he stepped on the field. Hearing him say dilly dilly in the post game was funny too. Didn’t realize they’d had beer promotions in the land based around how much the browns suck.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Damn, Patriots looked slow and bad on both sides of the ball last night. Don't think banking on Gordon of a 32 year old slot WR coming off a serious injury is the way to turn the season around either.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
One good thing about the Vikings season falling apart so early is I can just enjoy Sundays and laugh at the Packers for insisting on wearing their awful throwbacks every year.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Lots of overtime games today. Both the Cardinals and Colts showed everyone how to throw away a game.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I thought we were going to see the third tie of the year—which I actually would’ve preferred since it would add fuel to changing to CFB style over time.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Fucking jags man shit is really making me sad. Why Blake? why do you love cornerbacks so much?