The Eagles look like shit — NFL Thread 2017-2018

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is why we can't have nice things/rings !!! Blake fucking up again and again pick 6 king.

Leonard Fournette is the true MVP of that offense. Without him, Bortles has to make plays.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
fuck the eagles, enjoy your fluke ring

As a recovering Skins fan, enjoy Kirk Cousins. He was made in a laboratory to make Vikings fans cry.

Also fuck the Iggles.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
As a recovering Skins fan, enjoy Kirk Cousins. He was made in a laboratory to make Vikings fans cry.

Also fuck the Iggles.

Do not fret. This division is ours, this season!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
It's a running joke how bad the Lions suck. I've given up on them so many times. I don't watch every game of the season but I try to catch the Green Bay games. I missed BOTH games last year due to obligations. But this year, finally, I got to see the Lions beat them live on TV! Yeah, baby!

Shoutout to player of the game, Mason Crosby, we couldn't have made this happen without you!

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Broncos gonna pick up Keenum's option for $18M next year? He kind of sucks, but he's better than the last couple corpses they were sending out there, and $18M isn't overly expensive for a mediocre starting QB these days.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
So far, so good for the UNDEFEATED Los Angeles Rams!!! :buttrock:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Broncos gonna pick up Keenum's option for $18M next year? He kind of sucks, but he's better than the last couple corpses they were sending out there, and $18M isn't overly expensive for a mediocre starting QB these days.

I think Elway wants Chad Kelly to take the job. He has looked really good in practice and preseason, but obviously regular season games are a totally different story.

But the whole team looks worse than it actually is because of the coaching staff. Derek Wolfe didn't forget how to stop the run and Chris Harris Jr hasn't lost a step, yet teams are running and throwing all over us. Bolles looks worse than he did as a rookie at left tackle, Demaryius Thomas drops everything.

This looks like a team that doesn't respect its coach and/or doesn't understand the game plan.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
If only the Chiefs had even a mediocre defense. They’d be a really scary team. I can still see them beating the Patriots in the playoffs especially at Arrowhead.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
And the Rams are the last unbeaten team left in the NFL :buttrock:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If only the Chiefs had even a mediocre defense. They’d be a really scary team. I can still see them beating the Patriots in the playoffs especially at Arrowhead.

They can make a trade for Patrick Peterson.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
When will defenders learn to just let a guy in if they catch a ball in easy field goal range with a minute left and no timeouts?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
When will defenders learn to just let a guy in if they catch a ball in easy field goal range with a minute left and no timeouts?

maybe even force him in, so he doesn't pull off a Desean Jackson and dance outside the goal line to burn time off the clock

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Broncos look awful even in close games. No heart, no brains.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
At least youre not as bad as we are right now. Holy shit 10 years of Gruden, we are so fucked. Our defense was one of the worst for 3 years running but the only bright spot was Mack. I was high on Carr but he's been a disappointment this year and even last year it wasnt that good. Cooper has been awful for two straight seasons now, just want him gone. Nelson hasnt done much either, he had like one good game and that was it. I love Lynch but he's old and wont last much longer. Cook has been ok as well.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Cowboys messed up something so simple.

The NFC East is fucked this year.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I know there are only a few Bears fans here...but I'll say that at least this year, they're entertaining. Sadly, the defense and offense cannot ever be in the same game together...but at least they're putting up points, unlike years before. Across the league, there seems to be some sloppy play going on. Many games that come down to the wire and more often than not, because of sloppy defense. Other than that, pretty much same old, same old, same teams on top, give or take.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I know there are only a few Bears fans here...but I'll say that at least this year, they're entertaining. Sadly, the defense and offense cannot ever be in the same game together...but at least they're putting up points, unlike years before. Across the league, there seems to be some sloppy play going on. Many games that come down to the wire and more often than not, because of sloppy defense. Other than that, pretty much same old, same old, same teams on top, give or take.

Trade Trubisky to the Raiders for a first round pick.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Trade Trubisky to the Raiders for a first round pick.

Seems like the Raiders are selling by the pound at the moment, I wonder if they'd make that trade. They just traded Copper to Dallas yesterday.