Retro Minnesota Gathering!

Ramad

Sup.

I wanted to gauge interest in doing a Neo gathering in Minnesota sometime in early October.

I'd probably want something more encompassing of other systems like Playstation, Saturn, and Nintendo 64, but definitely the retro systems.

We haven't had a gathering in... well years. I miss it, and want to drag the games out, and meet some new gamers.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I dunno how many of the guys check this site or this forum very much. Also, I'll be prettttty busy around October.

Ramad

I dunno how many of the guys check this site or this forum very much. Also, I'll be prettttty busy around October.

Oh. OOOOOH. Forgot about that!

Well, I'll still put it out there - more than willing to bump it out to November.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I’m in the process of relocating to St Paul Minnesota. Unfortunately, my stuff will be in storage until we buy a house. Waaaaaaaay to much stuff for an apartment. LOL. I can bring refreshments though.

Phillip

Ramad

Well, I'm starting to reach out to some of the folks I know outside this forum. I'll have to see if folks like Kiel or Bobak have contact info to guys like Grinwing.

I'm going to make this happen.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm down for it. Just give me a heads up when so I can take off work I need 3 weeks notice. I'm scaling down and selling most of my collection in favor of a retro king mini but I could bring Neo games and refreshments. I'd like to play Super Dodge Ball with you guys.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You can always tell the real gamers from the shady resellers by the button layout on the control panel.

Ramad

Yeah, definitely a conversion. If anything, see if you can talk them down.

Also, that left button configuration is NOT going to be comfortable...

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Bump. Still interested you guys? I'd host, but my place is a mess - it's a long story.