Kavenaugh hearings are on

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Lol 2100. How do you know that the problem won't be solved by then?

According to some here, we will be nuked and the world will end so I wouldn't worry too much about a temperature spike in 2100. Humans won't be around to experience it.

RAZO said:
After Trump we will have another President and another President after that. Life will go on long after your dead

It's easy to justify yourself when it's all in bad faith.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Not even 2 years in office and he's being blamed for global warming.

So typical.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Neither of these replies indicates that you've read and/or understood the linked article.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Neither of these replies indicates that you've read and/or understood the linked article.

It doesnt matter. It won't make a difference because people that hate the President will just find things to hate about him. Its been that way before he even got elected. Before he even got sworn in people already wanted him out. Not even giving him a chance. So why even bother reading some Artical by the Washington Post in regards to a Temperature spike.

A new negative artical is going to come out next week and the week after that, followed by some conspiracy next month and followed by some other bullshit after that. And we'll just be on this rollercoaster ride until the next election and it will just slow him down and keep him from doing his job.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It doesnt matter. It won't make a difference because people that hate the President will just find things to hate about him. Its been that way before he even got elected. Before he even got sworn in people already wanted him out. Not even giving him a chance. So why even bother reading some Artical by the Washington Post in regards to a Temperature spike.

A new negative artical is going to come out next week and the week after that, followed by some conspiracy next month and followed by some other bullshit after that. And we'll just be on this rollercoaster ride until the next election and it will just slow him down and keep him from going his job.

It's easy to justify yourself when it's all in bad faith.

QED.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Basically, the article discloses the current administration as a major car company:

The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside.
Now, should we initiate a recall?
Take the number of vehicles in the field, A.
Multiply it by the probable rate of failure, B.
Multiply the result by the average out-of-court settlement, C.
A x B x C equals X.
lf X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.

Cynicism? But think of all the pros: if they don't do one, we might make a good anti-smoking ad out of this (teenager's braces stuck to the ashtray) or create very modern art (the huge father dressed in polyester and his fat burned to the seat).

Everyone hates smokes & loves very modern art, right?
(a rhetorical question)

Marek

Banned
That's all you could do is vote. If your guy doesnt get voted in, ohh well. Be a good Citizen, pay your taxes, go to work, take care of your family, and stop getting brainwashed by everyday bs media. This side says this, the other side says that. It's sad seeing people going through life whining all the time. Join the Peace Corps or something and go make a difference in the world.

You think I give a fuck if Kavenaugh wins or loses? No, I still have to live with whatever happens either way. Why all the the fear? We are still here, America's heart is still pumping.

hahahahahaha

Simple fucking faggot

hahahahahaha

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Holy shit, I don't usually enter these threads but the BS being flung is off the charts. Wall of text incoming:

This is a fucking republic. We vote in the person to make the big decisions for us based on a flawed electoral college. While the majority of the country is idiotic, and hence does not vote; This does not mean they can't use their right to free speech and make it known that we are fucking livid over how the person voted in is representing the country/state/city etc. The president needs to act in accordance with the office. The president taking time to Tweet that a football star is a "son of a bitch" is one of the craziest things to happen in the past two years. While the president speaks for his country, this comment was coming from a place of white male privilege; something that does not represent many of his fellow citizens. For the president to shit on someone using his first amendment right to express his anger at how the black community is treated in the US is crazy to me. This was not about disrespecting the flag or our armed forces. If Trump can use his first amendment rights to act like he is still a reality TV host and crap on people constantly, Colin can use his outlets to speak too.

The argument of, "just got to wait till the next vote to changes things" is ridiculous. The problem here is that Trump is too stupid and too much of a narcissist to listen to the people who have different points of view. I believe there is a lot of truth to the talk of the people around him in the white house holding things together despite him. Trump needs to listen to the opposing side instead of shitting on them constantly.

All of the talk of "don't listen to the bs media" is laughable. Do you think people are not smart enough to make informed opinions on political situations themselves? Not everyone who opposes Trump lives in an echo chamber of liberal media. While CNN leans left and Fox news leans right, we can read between the lines of any story and see that what Trump is doing is not favorable to a large portion of the country. If you really believe the new "trickle down" economic plan will work, you must have forgotten the last time the country tried that. If you cut corporate taxes, and tax heavily only on consumption or bullshit tariffs, people stop consuming.

Also, do you actually think the current state of the economy is due to Trump? The policies he is putting into place now will not be truly felt for years unless he does something really gonzo. At this point, we gave Trump a chance to be a "presidential" president and someone who represents all Americans, not just the people who were already his fans. When someone keeps acting not in the favor of your country as a whole, when do you take a stand? I may be one of the folks who did not like Trump from the start, but that does not invalidate the very real problems I can see with Trump administration.

Lastly, you should very much care about who gets elected to the Supreme Court because of the fact that you and everyone else must live with their decisions. Maybe you don't think it effects you that much as a male, but you should look at it through the eyes of everyone else in this country. Do you have a wife or a daughter? Women's reproductive rights in this country is always a topic of discussion when it comes election time when it should not be. Old white dudes apparently love to control what the opposite sex should do with their body. Too many people think you can just walk into a hospital and get an abortion, but thanks to the greasy mitts of old white men, it is damn near impossible for many to get the procedure due to how few clinics there are now. Why? Rules put in place specifically with the purpose of limiting how many facilities can perform the procedure. I've heard people say that there is no way to undo Roe v. Wade; Well, they sure as hell limited people enough to make it still an issue.

TL;DR: Stop dismissing criticism of Trump because you think your life(or America's life) is grand; the constant moving of goal posts over what is or is not valid critiques does not make you look smart. There is a lot more to this country that many people(especially white males) don't even think about as issues for America.

\RANT

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Razo is cancer.

Your lack of critical though and absence of objectivity is pathetic.

Then you claim that someone like me is brainwashed by the media as you rattle off trump's "accomplishments" that youve taken completely at face value.

Its unreal, the ironic projection strategy youve adopted to make yourself feel good.

I only annoy you because im more intelligent and articulate than you could ever hope to be. Objectivity and critical thinking are anathema to your world view. Fucking pathetic.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Back to Kavenaugh for a sec...

Even if you take his word on the sexual assault denial, he came across as a belligerent nutjob during the hearing, spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories and crying like a little bitch. Boohoo, my life is ruined! Fuck off. He's a partisan hack and you can tell he will hold a grudge about how he was treated for a very long time. He was involved in the Bill Clinton impeachment yet now claims you can't indict a sitting president. Total hypocrite, absolutely reeks of privilege. And fuck Lindsay Graham and all of those Republicans on the committee getting outraged. These same sons of bitches screwed Obama out of a Supreme Court pick and now they have the gall to complain about how their nominee is treated. The Democrats already caved once with Gorsuch. Maybe they will finally quit bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Marek

Banned
While we're discussing Lindsey Graham...

My insight on this proceeding is twofold.

A) i went to an all boys prep school in the south, very similar to georgetown prep in many ways

B) my dad is an out gay southern man after two failed marriages.

So, to point A. I know Brett Kavanaugh. I went to school with people exactly like him. I can see straight through him.

To point B. Lindsey Graham is the opposite of my father, while being the same. They are both over 60 southern gay men. But my dad is a damn decent man. Graham is a twisted, repressed, probably ongoingly blackmailed, hateful angry southern gay man.

That hysterical outburst and subsequent smiling giggly press conference after Flake's "stand" is fucking textbook. He has been called out by Mike Huckabee of all people for being a fag. Its probably the only useful observation Huckabee has ever made.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Back to Kavenaugh for a sec...

Even if you take his word on the sexual assault denial, he came across as a belligerent nutjob during the hearing, spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories and crying like a little bitch. Boohoo, my life is ruined! Fuck off. He's a partisan hack and you can tell he will hold a grudge about how he was treated for a very long time. He was involved in the Bill Clinton impeachment yet now claims you can't indict a sitting president. Total hypocrite, absolutely reeks of privilege. And fuck Lindsay Graham and all of those Republicans on the committee getting outraged. These same sons of bitches screwed Obama out of a Supreme Court pick and now they have the gall to complain about how their nominee is treated. The Democrats already caved once with Gorsuch. Maybe they will finally quit bringing a knife to a gun fight.

He gets it.​

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
While we're discussing Lindsey Graham...

My insight on this proceeding is twofold.

A) i went to an all boys prep school in the south, very similar to georgetown prep in many ways

B) my dad is an out gay southern man after two failed marriages.

So, to point A. I know Brett Kavanaugh. I went to school with people exactly like him. I can see straight through him.

To point B. Lindsey Graham is the opposite of my father, while being the same. They are both over 60 southern gay men. But my dad is a damn decent man. Graham is a twisted, repressed, probably ongoingly blackmailed, hateful angry southern gay man.

That hysterical outburst and subsequent smiling giggly press conference after Flake's "stand" is fucking textbook. He has been called out by Mike Huckabee of all people for being a fag. Its probably the only useful observation Huckabee has ever made.

Similar to this, I know Kavanaugh is a shithead because my fucking cousin is a 36 year old Kavanaugh, just replace Chevy Chase with Annapolis, and add a smattering of Hispanic heritage. As for Graham, I can only imagine he is fighting for his life not to be outed by tangible photographic evidence. He is the definition of closeted old queen, fuck him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Similar to this, I know Kavanaugh is a shithead because my fucking cousin is a 36 year old Kavanaugh, just replace Chevy Chase with Annapolis, and add a smattering of Hispanic heritage. As for Graham, I can only imagine he is fighting for his life not to be outed by tangible photographic evidence. He is the definition of closeted old queen, fuck him.

graham could also just retire and live his life. There's no reason to wear a stupid mask forever.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Kavanaugh is in, no question. This whole hearing was just for show. The GOP made up their minds long before. America has turned into a third-world dictatorship now, run by the most corrupt arrogant racist white supremacist sonofabitch with the power to change the law as he sees fit. Trump's lackeys are the definition of pussies. McConnell especially. Man I want to punch that motherfucker a thousand times and then piss on his bloody carcass while Sylvie joyously gets off while the rest of you faggots join me in bathing in his vile toxic blood poison.