Kavenaugh hearings are on

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Couldn't sleep last night. All I could think about was Toxic Waste Spills, Net Neutrality, and how my boss' boss' boss makes more money than me.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Couldn't sleep last night. All I could think about was Toxic Waste Spills, Net Neutrality, and how my boss' boss' boss makes more money than me.

At least you're not thinking about separating families, refusing entry to people based on religion, and running a "trade war" to help your family and friends get rich off options playing the markets.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member

If you'd like to really lose sleep, just recall that Rick Perry is currently in charge of the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

I wish that was a joke.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
If you'd like to really lose sleep, just recall that Rick Perry is currently in charge of the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

I wish that was a joke.

Ohh no. We must impeach this President and have them remove Rich Perry. This is not good.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I hope i annoy you to the point of opiate dependence and eventual suicide

You guys are very angry. One guy telling me to commit suicide, another guy laughing about it, and another guy telling me to chug glass.

You all need to unplug for a bit and listen to some Beatles.Get off of Social Media, even stop reading the Newspaper. Enjoy your life and stop worrying so much. After Trump we will have another President and another President after that. Life will go on long after your dead.

Go for a Jog, ride your bike, do some push ups, enjoy your family. Most Importantly, Stop listening to Death Metal. It just makes you guys even more angry. Peace out my friends.

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Get off of Social Media

That's what helped King Dipshit win, ironic.

stop reading the Newspaper

Nothing says "fake news" like dimwit Trump supporters who don't believe in journalism anymore. I'm not talking about sensationalist garbage, but actual news. I like to be in touch with what's going on in the world instead of being a complicit fool.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Unless he pokes the bear enough for someone to start lobbing nukes at us.

Dont sweat it brother. We'll be ok. You will live a long life and die of old age or something else but it won't be because we got nuked.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That's what helped King Dipshit win, ironic.

Nothing says "fake news" like dimwit Trump supporters who don't believe in journalism anymore. I'm not talking about sensationalist garbage, but actual news. I like to be in touch with what's going on in the world instead of being a complicit fool.

Why? So you could cry about it everyday and do absolutely nothing about it.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

Crying? Hahahahahahahaha (in perfect monotone).

I'm registered to vote as are others I talk to. I want real change in America that will prevent this shit from happening again. If I have to vote (D) down the fucking line I will. I'd rather a viable 3rd party option happen, but until then, ousting the GOP by any means necessary. If resorting to saying "we're crying" and "doing nothing about it" is your plan of attack, so be it. I think that's childish.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Soldiers gave their lives for you to have your freedoms. You will never understand their sacrifice or what you have compared to other countries. But, hey, more people are working in hard labor jobs, so Trump is a great president.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
You guys are very angry. One guy telling me to commit suicide, another guy laughing about it, and another guy telling me to chug glass.

You all need to unplug for a bit and listen to some Beatles.Get off of Social Media, even stop reading the Newspaper. Enjoy your life and stop worrying so much. After Trump we will have another President and another President after that. Life will go on long after your dead.

Go for a Jog, ride your bike, do some push ups, enjoy your family. Most Importantly, Stop listening to Death Metal. It just makes you guys even more angry. Peace out my friends.

I love when met with the hatred scum like you deserve you try and backpedal under the guise of "peace", eat shit Trumplodyte. Also don't even strain the micron sized brain cells you have banging together in your water filled skull trying to figure me out, saying lay off the death metal. A top 40, radio-listening, basic bitch like you wouldn't know what good music is anyway.

Just do it for America.
Spoiler:

follow your leader Trump.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Crying? Hahahahahahahaha (in perfect monotone).

I'm registered to vote as are others I talk to. I want real change in America that will prevent this shit from happening again. If I have to vote (D) down the fucking line I will. I'd rather a viable 3rd party option happen, but until then, ousting the GOP by any means necessary. If resorting to saying "we're crying" and "doing nothing about it" is your plan of attack, so be it. I think that's childish.

That's all you could do is vote. If your guy doesnt get voted in, ohh well. Be a good Citizen, pay your taxes, go to work, take care of your family, and stop getting brainwashed by everyday bs media. This side says this, the other side says that. It's sad seeing people going through life whining all the time. Join the Peace Corps or something and go make a difference in the world.

You think I give a fuck if Kavenaugh wins or loses? No, I still have to live with whatever happens either way. Why all the the fear? We are still here, America's heart is still pumping.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Soldiers gave their lives for you to have your freedoms. You will never understand their sacrifice or what you have compared to other countries. But, hey, more people are working in hard labor jobs, so Trump is a great president.

I do understand. I'm grateful for all our Armed Forces but I'm not going to bitch about America all day like some do on this forum. I love this Country and will take it how I get it.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I love when met with the hatred scum like you deserve you try and backpedal under the guise of "peace", eat shit Trumplodyte. Also don't even strain the micron sized brain cells you have banging together in your water filled skull trying to figure me out, saying lay off the death metal. A top 40, radio-listening, basic bitch like you wouldn't know what good music is anyway.

Just do it for America.

I have no political affiliation. You do.

And who are you again?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I do understand. I'm grateful for all are Armed Forces but I'm not going to bitch about America all day like some do on this forum. I love this Country and will take it how I get it.

I live in a country where dissent is not accepted and people who talk shit about the president are imprisoned. "Fake news" is not even said out loud, it's outright banned. If you think Americans who 'whine' about the president are crybabies then I don't think you understand the concept of America or what her people are all about.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I live in a country where dissent is not accepted and people who talk shit about the president are imprisoned. If you think Americans who 'whine' about the president are crybabies then I don't think you understand the concept of America or what her people are all about.

You choose to live in that Country, that's your fault, your choice. I choose to call these people Cry Babies, I could do that, and they could also tell me to go fuck myself or chug glass, it's their right to do so.

Real men dont bitch, they adapt.

Dont like the way things are going? You always have other options.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You choose to live in that Country, that's your fault, your choice. I choose to call these people Cry Babies, I could do that, and they could also tell me to go fuck myself or chug glass, it's their right to do so.

Real men dont bitch, they adapt.

Dont like the way things are going? You always have other options.

You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this forum. You are the new ki_atsushi. Congrats.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I really hope Trump doesn't get a second term, the entire nation deserves it regardless of their political alignment. Trump is an embarrassment to not only both sides of the political spectrum but also the entire world which was so much aligned with the US and is now starting to have second thoughts.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this forum. You are the new ki_atsushi. Congrats.

I'm glad. I actually like Ki. The mods could always nuke my account, wouldn't make a bit of difference to me.

Lach, I will purposely not Vote for Trump the Next Term just to not hear these guys bitch every day.

Last edited: