Kavenaugh hearings are on

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I would have to think that unless some far more recent issue where actual charges could be brought, this is a huge longshot. Not to mention that it could be incredibly costly to the Democrats if it has even the whiff of 'just because' partisan politics.

Same reason Democratic leadership won't discuss impeachment for Trump.

I mean, he's already demonstrably lied under oath, right?

Or is delaying any appoint until midterms less far-fetched than I'm assuming?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would have to think that unless some far more recent issue where actual charges could be brought, this is a huge longshot. Not to mention that it could be incredibly costly to the Democrats if it has even the whiff of 'just because' partisan politics.

Same reason Democratic leadership won't discuss impeachment for Trump.

I too was a virgin... :keke:

fake

15 Year Member
Avenatti : 1
Kavenaughty : 0

Eh, I don't think this new accusation will shift the meter unless her classmates come forward and confirm that he would roofie girls at these teen parties.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Kavenaugh's life/career is from now on forever tainted. He will have to live with that until his passing. No amount of laying blame on Democrats or other made up tactics can save him now. This upcoming "trial", I say that loosely, is an utter joke. It's more of a job interview. The vast majority of Republicans have already made up their minds. Trump wouldn't even initiate an FBI investigation for crying out loud. The old white Senate majority just thinks of this as an inconvenience to tolerate before they appoint the guy. They're in a frenzy to rush his nomination before midterm elections so they can have full control. Democrats aren't saying much at all. They don't have to. The Republicans have already proven their intent. Almost all of them have broken their oath of office to uphold the constitution. That alone is warrant for their resignations. This entire administration is a sad joke. Bunch of cowards who kiss the ass of the worst President in America's history. You don't like what he says? You're fired. You don't swear to protect him above the constitution? You're fired. The guy has absolutely no coherency of what it means to be a leader. He degrades our own justice system in front of the world stage and sides with our fucking enemies! My god what a piece of shit he is. And you know what? America voted his corrupt ass into office. His entire base is doubting him. The farmers are suffering and some have even committed suicide because of their losses. Trump has the worst approval rating in history. The United Nations laughed at him. His "best people" are jumping ship and/or being convicted of felonies. Rant is over. Vote this fucker out for fuck's sake and maybe the world will look up to us again.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Economy at a all time high, unemployment lowest it's ever been in a long time, Security of this country in check. If that's what we get from the Worst President the United States has ever had than I think we need more bad presidents like him.

This whole thing just smells bad. You come out after 35+ years right before Kavanaugh is to be confirmed and accuse him of rape. I guess no one finds that strange except for me. Not saying this guy is clean but something doesnt add up.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

So he deserves no credit whatsoever?

So anything good it's not him but anything that's shit is totally him.

This is from the Washington Post.

While hiring has been strong for years and the trend began under President Barack Obama, 2018 has looked especially good. The monthly average job gains this year are actually faster than last year or 2016. Trump deserves some credit for that, and business leaders such as JPMorgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon say the tax cuts and deregulation under Trump have boosted their profits and spurred many companies to hire more workers.

Last edited:

fake

15 Year Member
Economy at a all time high, unemployment lowest it's ever been in a long time, Security of this country in check. If that's what we get from the Worst President the United States has ever had than I think we need more bad presidents like him.

This whole thing just smells bad. You come out after 35+ years right before Kavanaugh is to be confirmed and accuse him of rape. I guess no one finds that strange except for me. Not saying this guy is clean but something doesnt add up.

Bless your heart.

Marek

Banned

You simple fuck

:oh_no:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

so you're saying we should just be ok with his bad shit because the economy is doing well?

Like the repeal of Net Neutrality, foreign meddling, allowing toxic waste to be dumped freely, removing protected land, letting banks/companies reign free, lack of universal healthcare, etc, just so the top 1% can make more money and hopefully our rich masters will "trickle" (LOL!) down some of that richness to us peons?

OK ....

The next crash is coming, more than likely it'll be another person in charge and they'll give president dipshit the credit he doesn't deserve.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

So anything good it's not him but anything that's shit is totally him.

This is from the Washington Post.

While hiring has been strong for years and the trend began under President Barack Obama, 2018 has looked especially good. The monthly average job gains this year are actually faster than last year or 2016. Trump deserves some credit for that, and business leaders such as JPMorgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon say the tax cuts and deregulation under Trump have boosted their profits and spurred many companies to hire more workers.

Put it all on the table

Let’s hear how you feel about everything

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No really. Youre simple.

It must be nice.

Kavanaugh comes out with some calendars he claims are the 1980s and expect that to dispel the accusation that he was trying to rape a girl

And RAZO is like “but my taxes are good this year... maga, dudes”

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Actually, Payroll gains are currently at (+1.6% over 12 months). They were never that low in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016. They only reached that low once in 2013.

The high in 2017 or 2018 has been (+1.7% over 12 months) which has taken place 4 times in the last 20 months.

But the question isn't how the economy is doing now. The question is whether or not the president has the ability and tools to work with an economy should there be a hiccup. We have a president that can't admit that a hurricane resulted in an excess of 3000 deaths in Puerto Rico. What if he gets a report that the economy is shedding jobs? Will he address the issue or will he call it a "Deep State" or "Fake News"?

fake

15 Year Member
Actually, Payroll gains are currently at (+1.6% over 12 months). They were never that low in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016. They only reached that low once in 2013.

The high in 2017 or 2018 has been (+1.7% over 12 months) which has taken place 4 times in the last 20 months.

But the question isn't how the economy is doing now. The question is whether or not the president has the ability and tools to work with an economy should there be a hiccup. We have a president that can't admit that a hurricane resulted in an excess of 3000 deaths in Puerto Rico. What if he gets a report that the economy is shedding jobs? Will he address the issue or will he call it a "Deep State" or "Fake News"?

Straight up. RAZO, you aren't making more money. Your boss' boss' boss is making more money. Do you understand what the recent economic growth means and why the Fed has been raising interest rates several times this year? And do you know what happened the last time this happened? And do you know who was culpable? I don't think you do. I think you need to read more.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I sometimes can't believe I'm alive to see this happening right now.

I wish I was younger right now, if for no other reason than so that I had more time to see how the future will be shaped by these events.