Soon to be first time dad. HELP!

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
^^ yeah!
if you're typical to spawn a minime, somebody should contract your ASS, fuck you into the dirt good style, and give the child to a family that gaff! :D

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
^^ yeah!
if you're typical to spawn a minime, somebody should contract your ASS, fuck you into the dirt good style, and give the child to a family that gaff! :D

I'm convinced you dont have the slightest fucking clue about anything.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i know this guy who is younger than me, like i guess he's 22 or something, who has a kid who is like fucking 6 years old now or some shit (what the fuck) and he completely abandoned his child and pretends like he doesnt have one

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i know this guy who is younger than me, like i guess he's 22 or something, who has a kid who is like fucking 6 years old now or some shit (what the fuck) and he completely abandoned his child and pretends like he doesnt have one

Knew someone just like that during my early 20s party days. Dude seemed so chill but after I found out he was like 25, had a kid and still at 20 year olds parties, completely changed my opinion of him.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
It makes me feel really confused. On one hand I want to immediately address the problem and tell him he's a huge piece of shit especially because I have my own abandonment issues. One the other hand I feel like it's sadly none of my business.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
My teacher friend once had a 17 year old mom come in for her first grade child's parent conference. Most first graders are 6 years old...

Wow, this thread got off topic, lol