Ninja Warriors: Once Again

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I can wait them out for the inevitable PC version. I'm not sure I need to double-dip just to have it sooner and/or portable.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

ninwa-3.png

ninjaw-2.gif

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, k'_127 :buttrock: This game and No More Heroes was the reason I bought a switch to begin with; I’m glad to see it make it to ps4 as well.

Also, for those wondering Arc System Works is publishing the game in asia and there are physical releases planned for europe and north america via Softdistribution GmbH/ Strictly Limited Games partnerships.*

001.jpg

*https://www.4gamer.net/games/457/G045746/20190418059/

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Ninja Warriors just has that certain something that makes it great. I've been trying to beat the game for weeks now and it just doesn't get old or frustrating. This remake is exciting news, with 2 new characters being the icing!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
[Redacted]

Pre-Ordered physical switch copy.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
that's messed up bro

[Redacted]

I went ahead and pre-ordered a physical copy.

I probably would have paid $30 for a poster of that dope ass cover art and I'm not even a poster guy.

Last edited:

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
Wild Guns Reloaded might have sold like shit on Steam and they're not even bothering with NW because of it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
[Redacted]

I went ahead and pre-ordered a physical copy.

I probably would have paid $30 for a poster of that dope ass cover art and I'm not even a poster guy.

lmbo bro did I just guilt trip you into buying something you'll only play once for 30 minutes

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
lmbo bro did I just guilt trip you into buying something you'll only play once for 30 minutes

No guilt trip. I mentioned plenty of times here that I really like Ninja Warriors. I don't buy games like I use to but I'll shell out $30 for this one.

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
If you have a 32:9 monitor for your computer, the original arcade Ninja Warriors is pretty sexy in MAME.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

So the way I read this there is a US release beyond the Strictly Limited English Release coming to the US? The ININ website sucks it just says Taito is back nothing else basically. I know SL is supposed to release NW this weekend per a previous email, but I don't see any update on their website and I haven't received an updated email so I'm trying to figure out if I can hold off till a regular US release or should try for SL English release.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Never ordered through these faggers, but when do strictly limited games usually go up for pre-order? On their twitter it states June 30th. What time do their pre-orders usually go at?

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Update Strictly Limited Games

The game will be released as a “regular” retail release by ININ Games at a later date.
The Strictly Limited Edition will have the same price tag as the retail one (29.99€), but comes with an exclusive button set, different cover art and is – of course – strictly limited in quantity and individually numbered.
Source

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Wow, people actually fall for this stupid limited shit? I clicked on Hanzo's link for shits and gigs and had a laugh. In 16 hours you will be able to get some rare limited shit that is also available on the Play-Asia site but it's Asian.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
So this is getting a standard ntsc release also? Eh why bother with this version then, other version will likely only be 29.99.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Square Enix resurrected Taito as developer and publisher. United Games GmbH will publish their games in the West under SLG & ININ Games.