Ninja Warriors: Once Again

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

https://www.natsumeatari.co.jp/tnwoa/

Ninja Warriors Again getting the Wild Guns Reloaded treatment. It’s about time :buttrock:

This and X-Men Mutant Apocalypse are my top favorite snes games. It will be awesome to see this game get new content and newly added playable characters.

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Teases for the 2 new playable characters:

ch04.png

ch05.png

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i always preferred the originals over these updates, but still looks sweet. i want to see what the new characters are about.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm down for some Ninja Warriors.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It will be awesome to see this game get new content and newly added playable characters.

An easy +1 from me!

I love this game, Natsume was at best here. It's a great opportunity for players, who don't care much about brawlers to (re)discover them. Just like the SoR trilogy, The Ninja Warriors made an insider genre broadly acceptable, which otherwise appreciatively rotted as a renting attraction only.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
WOW, just look at those comparison screenshots! I am floored that they're actually redoing the sprite work and giving it a ton more detail instead of something like 2.5D. Hopefully the sales are a success.

PS the ending always made me sad

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Wow, looks stellar. Still don't own a Switch though

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
This is sick. Such a great game. Wild guns reloaded was a great remake/port and i expect the same from this

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Finally. Some good "retro" news.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
This looks excellent. I wish the windjammers 2 bullshit looked even remotely like this.
The switch is getting so much awesome stuff. Hype!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
That looks dope as hell. Thanks for posting this. I will definitely be getting it.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
WOW, just look at those comparison screenshots! I am floored that they're actually redoing the sprite work and giving it a ton more detail instead of something like 2.5D. Hopefully the sales are a success.

PS the ending always made me sad

Yeah, they're putting in some serious work here. I'll be getting a copy for sure.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I like it a lot. Especially since the first outing was so brilliant.

Related news anyone see the stuff on that R-Type 'remake'? Also looks dope
Edit: ok I didn't know R-Type Dimensions had already come out years ago and what is now being released is the game on Steam and Switch. Cool shit though. I miss that series

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Remember playing the huge three monitor arcade version (I had one in the arcade I used to run). Always hated when one of those CRTs went out but it was a great multi-screen game along with Darius, Tecmo Bowl and TX-1 (BTW...I still hold the Ninja Warriors world record as recognized by Twin Galaxies).

Tron

Test
15 Year Member

https://www.natsumeatari.co.jp/tnwoa/

Ninja Warriors Again getting the Wild Guns Reloaded treatment. It’s about time :buttrock:

This and X-Men Mutant Apocalypse are my top favorite snes games. It will be awesome to see this game get new content and newly added playable characters.
Cool the snes sequel is getting the enhance treatment like what wildguns got.The snes version did outdo the arcade original,even though i have soft spot for it.It be some thing if they could fit in the music for the sega-cd port of ninja warriors.

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Remember playing the huge three monitor arcade version (I had one in the arcade I used to run). Always hated when one of those CRTs went out but it was a great multi-screen game along with Darius, Tecmo Bowl and TX-1 (BTW...I still hold the Ninja Warriors world record as recognized by Twin Galaxies).

Me too. I remember the Circus (Showbiz) in Brooklyn Center had both of those games and that wowed me.