Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Shmuppy

Banned
I should mod one of my Atlas adapters to do that, I used to love playing Smash TV and Total Carnage.

Smash on the SNES worked very well with the controller and I loved it too! Atlas adapter, what is that?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Smash on the SNES worked very well with the controller and I loved it too! Atlas adapter, what is that?

It's a JAMMA fingerboard, I'd do it as using the P2 Joystick as the 2nd stick for player 1, would be interesting.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Really doubting we get our carts before xmas at this point...

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
They just contacted me saying they still need to fix a minor PCB issue before moving to production. More news will follow although I don't think we should expect it to be done before Christmas.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I ordered the PS4 version from Strictly Limited and that is taking its good old time as well.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Since they're probably not getting shipped out before the holidays, I pre-ordered the JP AES and vinyl soundtrack and shipped it to my brother in Scotland for free shipping.

IGDetail

n00b
Any general Dev Blog updates for the Neo Geo versions incoming? Last post on the site is from May.

acem77

Over Top Auto Mechanic
20 Year Member
Yeah some news would be welcome. Some demo videos would be nice.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Posted 4hrs ago on Facebook:

For anyone waiting on the Neo Geo version, we've almost finished our Kickstarter update and should finally be posting it over the weekend - will link to it here of course!

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
It will be good to get some news. It’s been 6 months since the last update!

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Dec Update:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ame-for-the-sega-genesis-mega-d/posts/3041359

"The remaining bits of software development are shrinking by the day, most focus at the moment is on Neo Geo specific polish, things like scaling sprites, extra frames, more palettes, better colour depth than the Mega Drive (like in the HQ above), more sprite details. We expect to go gold very soon, and we will let you know when we do!"

Last edited:

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
That sucks that they had so much trouble with the pcb hardware. Sounds like they have it solved now, so that’s encouraging!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Oops wrong thread

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
The best part was my post was intended for the soup thread.

Do you guys want to talk about soup AND Xeno Crisis?

Now that would be a great thread..

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
they had issues with their proto pcb so that is probably why the CD version goes out first

Missile

Another Striker
Dec Update:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ame-for-the-sega-genesis-mega-d/posts/3041359

"The remaining bits of software development are shrinking by the day, most focus at the moment is on Neo Geo specific polish, things like scaling sprites, extra frames, more palettes, better colour depth than the Mega Drive (like in the HQ above), more sprite details. We expect to go gold very soon, and we will let you know when we do!"

Delays don't bother me - I'd rather have the game released when it's ready rather than rushed but got to be honest - but seems like they are posting a load of technical stuff to distract people from the lack of footage/screenshots of the game. Seems odd to not show some kind of preview here

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
Dec Update:

Haven't they done exactly that already for the PS4 version? :spock::confused: