Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Kula's Candy

Umm.....I take it the games will be shipped from the UK? Which means that post-Brexit, every European like myself here will have to pay customs fees on the AES game....? Is there a chance you'll find another place to ship from? Not keen on adding 40 to be honest, plus the 80 mile drive to their offices.

Cham Cham's Banana

Quote Originally Posted by Samuray View Post
    Umm.....I take it the games will be shipped from the UK? Which means that post-Brexit, every European like myself here will have to pay customs fees on the AES game....? Is there a chance you'll find another place to ship from? Not keen on adding 40 to be honest, plus the 80 mile drive to their offices.
    Brexit is the most pointless thing ever IMO. Everything will be exactly the same just slightly worse and more expensive. It does show how easy it is to trick people into voting for something against their interests though. I feel your pain, I buy most of my arcade boards from Europe.

Zero's Tailor

Looks good! No cart protection should make things easier but hell, I don't care if the game turns out nice.
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

Over Top Auto Mechanic

nobody really knows how the Brexit is changing the european intra-Community trade or if there will be the any change at all. All you know is that everybody knows nothing.

We?ve risen up anew to drink the wine of vindication!

Kula's Candy

Well, yeah, but I was HOPING bitmapbureau might have an alternative shipping option from mainland Europe in place.

Thread Information