Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Umm.....I take it the games will be shipped from the UK? Which means that post-Brexit, every European like myself here will have to pay customs fees on the AES game....? Is there a chance you'll find another place to ship from? Not keen on adding 40£ to be honest, plus the 80 mile drive to their offices.

Missile

Another Striker
Umm.....I take it the games will be shipped from the UK? Which means that post-Brexit, every European like myself here will have to pay customs fees on the AES game....? Is there a chance you'll find another place to ship from? Not keen on adding 40£ to be honest, plus the 80 mile drive to their offices.

Brexit is the most pointless thing ever IMO. Everything will be exactly the same just slightly worse and more expensive. It does show how easy it is to trick people into voting for something against their interests though. I feel your pain, I buy most of my arcade boards from Europe.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Looks good! No cart protection should make things easier but hell, I don't care if the game turns out nice.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
nobody really knows how the Brexit is changing the european intra-Community trade or if there will be the any change at all. All you know is that everybody knows nothing.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Well, yeah, but I was HOPING bitmapbureau might have an alternative shipping option from mainland Europe in place.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
If you ordered the Collector’s Edition for Neo Geo then you will receive a survey in the next couple of weeks to confirm how you wish your hostage name to appear in-game, as well as one or two other details.

I certainly never got any survey. Anyone get theirs?

Missile

Another Striker
I got my hostage survey link today via email (up to 20 characters long, male or female) Does the hostage name you give only appear in your edition of the game? or in everyones?

Last edited:

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I think it’s everyone’s, but if you bought multiple CEs you can submit a name for each copy you bought.

I’m not sure whether the names only appear in the Neo Geo version or all versions though.

Last edited:

Missile

Another Striker
Thanks heihachi. I've done mine now. Just to clarify - you get 20 characters but it's split into 2 lines of 10 characters each

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Can anybody tell me what the subject and/or sender address was for the email? I haven't received it yet, thanks.

Last edited:

Ukyo

20 Year Member
bitmapbureau, some OCD questions about the hostage names before I submit...

1) what are the naming conventions of the hostages in-game by default, are you always using both lines?
2) if we wanted to submit a hostage name using just one line, should we put that on the first or second line (to avoid awkward spacing above the character sprite)
3) my understanding is that every custom hostage name that is submitted will go into a large pool, and be visible on everyone's cart at random, is that correct?

thanks.

bitmapbureau, some OCD questions about the hostage names before I submit...

1) what are the naming conventions of the hostages in-game by default, are you always using both lines?
2) if we wanted to submit a hostage name using just one line, should we put that on the first or second line (to avoid awkward spacing above the character sprite)
3) my understanding is that every custom hostage name that is submitted will go into a large pool, and be visible on everyone's cart at random, is that correct?

thanks.

Hey Ukyo,

1) You have the option to enter your name either on one line of 10 characters (including spaces), or two - so "JOHN SMITH" could be entered on one line or two, depending on your preference.
2) Just put it on the first line and we'll make sure it looks ok!
3) Yes, all hostage names will appear on everyone's copy of the game, but you can force your hostage to appear in a certain stage via the hidden backer menu, should you want to do so.

Cheers,

Mike

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Hey Ukyo,

1) You have the option to enter your name either on one line of 10 characters (including spaces), or two - so "JOHN SMITH" could be entered on one line or two, depending on your preference.
2) Just put it on the first line and we'll make sure it looks ok!
3) Yes, all hostage names will appear on everyone's copy of the game, but you can force your hostage to appear in a certain stage via the hidden backer menu, should you want to do so.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks man, appreciate it.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
The Genesis / Mega Drive version hasn't shipped yet, so I'm sure the NG release is a ways out.

Pinball

Kula's Candy
Looks like the collector's edition MVS is already sold out. Maybe next time then.

Last edited: