My copy of King of the Monsters US have 2 cart labels??

XSkater2099

Morden's Lackey
I was taking some photos of my cart to put for sale, and i noticed the cart itself has 2 sticker labels on it. is this common? I clearly wasn't going to pull apart the sticker to see what the other one said, but i want to:eek:

i got the cart from a friend in a basement find, at least 15 years ago, and it was left from a buddy of his before that, so i am pretty sure it legit, and was original owner before me.

kotm.JPGkotm1.JPG

Attachments

• kotm1.JPG
    kotm1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 184

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yes, it's probably a Japanese label underneath.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
For fucks sake, as long as you've been a member and you don't know this?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Dogg it's not like 351 posts since 02 means he's a regular. You gotta give the bro a little slack!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Dogg it's not like 351 posts since 02 means he's a regular. You gotta give the bro a little slack!

No slack is to be given when one does not utilize the SEARCH. FUNCTION.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I had never seen this. But who takes their carts off the shelf? They might get scratched....

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
Double stickers = Double the price on ebay ;)

I play my AES games frequently. I think it's sad to just keep them on the shelf...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Come to think of it, I've never seen a Puzzled copy w/o a jpn. label under the english one. My guess is, all english copies are double labelled.

XSkater2099

Morden's Lackey
Sorry I was to busy playing the games than peka checking the labels. But I can seen this place hasn’t changed, love you guys too you elite fucks.