Picky Eaters: What's their Deal???

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
eat my peas jerk. if you hadn't of fucked so many women, i'd be calling you a faggot too

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why care what other people eat

I think It's more that if you're excessively picky and whiny about shit like what foods you like then it probably affects many other facets of your life. I generally avoid anyone who's like that and for good reason.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yeah you'll be worrying about it when the depraved savage is raping you in the butt with his dick.you'll care then

Sylvie can we get a fag identification chart thread? Showing where each of us fits into your faggot flowchart and why. It would help clear a lot of things up, thanks.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
When I was a kid I was very picky when it came to food. At one point in my teens I realized it was all just a stupid idea that had cemented itself into my brain. I started trying all those things "I didn't like" and they weren't that bad. Since then I eat almost anything and it was a very liberating feeling.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
When I was a kid I was very picky when it came to food. At one point in my teens I realized it was all just a stupid idea that had cemented itself into my brain. I started trying all those things "I didn't like" and they weren't that bad. Since then I eat almost anything and it was a very liberating feeling.

Eating new foods for the first time is exciting.

How boring it must be when people only stick to their safe-zone foods out of fear. That’s right the food owns them, not the other way around.

Oh noes, it came from the sea, oh noes it grew in the ground, oh noes it hasn’t been packaged to look like it wasn’t once a living thing.

When I trekked in Nepal, the butchers were open on the street, blood ran into the drains. Me and two friends also found a free range mountain chicken in the Himalayas, guess what, our camp ate chicken that night.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
oh shit how was nepal

Amazing! This was back in '99 with school. About 15 of us, mostly couples. We trekked the Annapurna 1 and made it to base camp. We were kids, there was no way we were going beyond that. There's no way I'd be able to do it these days either, without some serious training; back then we trained for a year before we went. Altitude sickness is serious too, I got it at one point and it floored me. I had to be carried by the shoulders for around 6 hours. I can only liken it to viral gastro where you're in bed for 12 hours and can't move.

The views are awe inspiring, we were quite literally on top of the world. Some days we just climbed steps, thousands of them. We'd climb up into the clouds, venture through and just keep on climbing. When we finally broke through the clouds, looking down there were mountain peaks penetrating pillows of white. Trying to paint a picture here ;)

We also built a road in a Tibetan refugee camp which was obviously important. Marijuana grew as a weed along the track, we had fun. I guess I could really go into depth in a thread. You've caught me at my PC now where I am normally on my phone.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
2gxx90.jpg

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
I love myself so much I will not eat oysters.

I meant the type of people who feel the need to tell you about their convoluted reasoning for all the things they don't eat or are allergic to and think that's a conversation worth having.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
A person who has the balls to throw rocks at ghosts is not a faget - he is a real man!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Also fuck fish and seafood in general - that shit is nasty. It’s like eating the creepy crawlies in a forest.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I don't eat anything from the inside of an animal, like liver and whatever. Also not a fan of fish dishes looking like fish, sushi is fine though.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Shroom you stupid asshole chicken liver is delicious, wtf mate

Amazing! This was back in '99 with school. About 15 of us, mostly couples. We trekked the Annapurna 1 and made it to base camp. We were kids, there was no way we were going beyond that. There's no way I'd be able to do it these days either, without some serious training; back then we trained for a year before we went. Altitude sickness is serious too, I got it at one point and it floored me. I had to be carried by the shoulders for around 6 hours. I can only liken it to viral gastro where you're in bed for 12 hours and can't move.

The views are awe inspiring, we were quite literally on top of the world. Some days we just climbed steps, thousands of them. We'd climb up into the clouds, venture through and just keep on climbing. When we finally broke through the clouds, looking down there were mountain peaks penetrating pillows of white. Trying to paint a picture here ;)

We also built a road in a Tibetan refugee camp which was obviously important. Marijuana grew as a weed along the track, we had fun. I guess I could really go into depth in a thread. You've caught me at my PC now where I am normally on my phone.

dude that sounds awesome, good story. I too have gone through mountains above clouds and it is an incredible feeling. I was planning on going to Nepal this month but felt I wasn't in good enough shape to do hiking at that altitude.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Whats with the hate on seafood? it seems pretty common. I love fish in all forms, raw, cooked, pickled you name it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Whats with the hate on seafood? it seems pretty common. I love fish in all forms, raw, cooked, pickled you name it.

cobba i love seafood back home but here it's more troublesome than fun. they don't debone the fish. tons of very tiny and very sharp little bones all around. basically to eat fish you have to spit it out. i'm used to living like a peasant now and don't mind spitting at the dinner table but those bones fucking suck.

and lobster isn't common here, but crabs are. boston lobsters are legendary, but crabs? WHERE'S THE MEAT? THERE'S NO MEAT??!!! and i swear to mao they only pretend to like this shit just because it's relatively expensive despite not tasting good at all and being a bitch and a half to eat.

edit: goddamn you got me all triggered with this crab shit, bad memories of "你会吃螃蟹吗?" like bitch tell me what the fuck I'm supposed to eat, you gonna buy 100 dollars worth of this fucking shit and don't even buy a shell cracker?? THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Dude, it’s an Aussie thing, we’re surrounded by beautiful blue fresh oceans and these land-locked cucks need their food sealed in a plastic container, sprayed with preservatives so its colour doesn’t change before the use by date.

Australia, best country.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Same here bro, Seafood is the best. Shrimp, Oysters, Mussels, Clams, Lobster, Crab, Cod Fish, Sardines, Sea Bass, Salmon, Tuna, I can't get enough of it. Some of it cooked, and some of it raw, Cocktail Sauce or No Cocktail Sauce.

I understand that some people are allergic to certain foods but the one's who say it's disgusting don't know what they are missing.