Picky Eaters: What's their Deal???

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Brussels sprout's, broccoli and anything that's got tentacles i can't eat, shrimps and prawns i'm allergic to so they're a no no, i'm pretty cool with most other everyday thing's served up to me.
I've been on a few full board holiday's to spain and i'm amazed that people can find nothing they like from the hotel buffet spreads i've seen, i'm like a kid in a sweet shop personally.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Just cause I use bad words doesn't mean I'm off the rails. It just means I felt like using swear words to get my point across. I could have said..

"What comes as no surprise, is that you're complaining like a little girl in another thread."

See, that might not get your attention as well.

Maybe I'm wrong too. Maybe we're both whining bitches.

Seems likely.

You're lashing out because post #11 is right on the money. Your response was merely a way to ease the sting. It's quite natural!

Also, just because you don't agree with my sincere opinions/accurate observations in your (almost always) stupid threads, how does that make me feminine? "Bitch", "girl", what exactly are you trying to say about women? What about the shit-tweet inspiration for this thread? Is she not "whining" because you agree with her thought diarrhea? Is she a "dude" now because of that? hmmmm?

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I wish i was a picky eater but sadly im not. I can enjoy mcdonalds burger the same way as gourmet burger in a restaurant. As a kid i had to eat whatever my parents put on my plate & was not allowed to have any leftovers, not even a grain of rice left.

So i can understand where the OP is coming from, if its food just fucking eat it. I'll try every edible food once.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I met the I refuse to drink water people. I even met people who dont drink water because they say it tastes like crap. I tell them that water doesnt taste like anything and they say "Exactly", lol.

Drinking water is key to a Healthy Lifestyle. Drink more water and less of everything else.

Dont even get me started on the food people who just refuse to try anything new.

I pretty much exclusively drink water and I will tell you most water has a taste. Wether it's because of the minerals in it, the treatment process or whatever I find myself switching to different ones because you get tired of the taste. The only one I don't taste anything (and personally find refreshing) is the man made (9.5+) alkaline water.

I've lived with picky eaters most of my life. Usually it has to do with eating all the junk and prepackaged crap foods out there. Once you develop a taste for it for some reason it's hard to eat anything else.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Going back to the OPs chicken comment, I wonder how much soy is used in the chicken patties.

Subway's chicken breast is 40% soy nowadays.

I wonder how picky eaters feel about that ;)

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I pretty much exclusively drink water and I will tell you most water has a taste. Wether it's because of the minerals in it, the treatment process or whatever I find myself switching to different ones because you get tired of the taste. The only one I don't taste anything (and personally find refreshing) is the man made (9.5+) alkaline water.

I've lived with picky eaters most of my life. Usually it has to do with eating all the junk and prepackaged crap foods out there. Once you develop a taste for it for some reason it's hard to eat anything else.

Water itself is tasteless. The taste can be added algae, chlorine, copper, minerals, salts, zinc, bacteria, and anti-oxidants. Water having a taste doesn't mean it's bad or dangerous. It just means there's stuff in there other than H2O.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
ASID I love you don't let fags bringu down

Picky eaters are weird. Personally I can't imagine not being into pretty much anything presented to me on a plate as long as it doesn't have a thick, creamy texture (I usually don't like that ). Like i don't know, eat anything, living plate to plate, you learn that food tastes fucking good no matter what.

I especially don't understand people who won't eat fruits and vegetables, ESPECIALLY if they're poor/have been poor. My body literally starts craving them after a few days of not having, and when I do eat them its a similar feeling to drinking a cold glass of water. Nutrients. It's how the body should react to refreshment.

My roommate (now ex-roommate) was sick as fuck, complaining about being hungry, and I was in preparing some dinner for her since she had bought some of the ingredients for it. While I was cooking I handed her two little oranges and I said "here, have these a while, they're really good for you!"

2 weeks later they're still sitting in the fridge rotting. Of course drunkenly scarfed down the pasta that I was making as soon as I put it on a plate.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Personally I can't imagine not being into pretty much anything presented to me on a plate as long as it doesn't have a thick, creamy texture (I usually don't like that ).
Last night you were talking about cumming on your face in chat.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Last night you were talking about cumming on your face in chat.
yes. i was specifically saying how when you are doing this, you regret it right away bc u just cummed, and now u got all this fucking warm shit all over your face. If I'm horny I don't mind cum on my face because its not mine, and I don't like eating it, but if someone really wants it in my mouth they can put it there......good luck getting me to swallow......

Oh, it's too late babe. I'm too far gone.

that's bad. i like bad. hop on....

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I wish i was a picky eater but sadly im not. I can enjoy mcdonalds burger the same way as gourmet burger in a restaurant. As a kid i had to eat whatever my parents put on my plate & was not allowed to have any leftovers, not even a grain of rice left.

So i can understand where the OP is coming from, if its food just fucking eat it. I'll try every edible food once.

+1

Although, I don’t know about trying “anything”. I don’t think I could eat eyeballs.... *vomit* I’ve eaten a lot of offal but eyeballs are fucking gross...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I believe you could drink enough or be coerced into eating a battered eye. ;)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I believe you could drink enough or be coerced into eating a battered eye. ;)

Actually, you’re probably right. I’d like have to knock it back and wash it down without chewing though. Ugh, those survivor shows where they have to eat offal, as soon as they get to an eyeball I look away.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Just going to say that the reprocessed chicken is likely part rat.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Wrong. In fact, you and Greedo are the only two fags here

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'll accept that, but I won't accept that we are the fags. You, as well as Greedostick, are the two fags and he 's the one who fucks you

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'll accept that, but I won't accept that we are the fags. You, as well as Greedostick, are the two fags and he 's the one who fucks you

Originality is something you lack.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I don’t think I could eat eyeballs.... *vomit* I’ve eaten a lot of offal but eyeballs are fucking gross...

Fish eyeballs are better than you'd think. I think the fish head here is for the guest of honor, can't remember, ffffffffffuckin hate seafood here, so many goddamn tiny fish bones that you gotta spit out or will make you choke

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Wrong. In fact, you and Greedo are the only two fags here

I may be. I'm comfortable enough with myself as a hooman being, that those types of comments don't bother me. Would it really be that horrible if I am?

Also, what makes you the ultimate judge of fagginess Sylvie? Just because dudes awake chained to your basement floor in the morning, confused and scared, with your tongue in their butthole; doesn't make you the ultimate judge of fagginess.

It just makes you one of us.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
See? Greedostick is the one who fucks RAZO

I am the dark prince of fagginess. Especially on this website. I will be the judge.