Hello from Bavaria! Retro-Collector with 3400 retail games incoming! :-)

Hello friends,

im 31 years old and i live in Bavaria near Munich. and i play since im 5 years old, my first steps with Gameboy Classic, NES and Amiga 500. i have played in Italy holidays everytime many SNK games in the Arcade hall

i'm a retro collector for SNK, Sony, Microsoft, Commodore, Nintendo, NEC and Sega.

my libary have over 3400 retail games from the mid 80s to the next gen with PS4 Pro with PSVR and xbox scorpio. in Germany i'm always at the Gamescom and in different retro marketplaces in Bavaria and Austria.

SNK is my new area for my collection and i love this so much, at this moment i have a Neo Geo AES and Neo Geo CDZ every week i get new games for this great consoles! next time i buy a Neo Geo Pocket and Neo Geo Pocket Color

i hope i can find many friends here. its nice to be a part from this great community!

kind regards and have a good time all,
see you soon!
BioHazZzard aka Neo-Retro

here a little access from my collection.

Last edited:

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Wow, VERY nicely organized!
Great collection, too. I myself have about 3,300 games. Not as well organized, though.
Question: Super Nintendo games - those LOOK like plastic clamshells. Is that how they were released there, or did you specifically buy those for all your games?

Inb4 Madz:
You picked a great time to collect for AES!

Last edited:
Great collection, too. I myself have about 3,300 games. Not as well organized, though.
Question: Super Nintendo games - those LOOK like plastic clamshells. Is that how they were released there, or did you specifically buy those for all your games?

Inb4 Madz:
You picked a great time to collect for AES!

i know its very hard 2018 to start a AES collection, my idea is i buy the most games for my CDZ and the AES only games on the AES i think this is the best way to get the most Neo Geo games :-)

about your question, i have buy the UGC (universal game cases) from the USA. i collect games from PAL, US and JAP, i would have the same style in all region

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
"Welcome to hell, here's your barbed-wire buttplug" could be a realistic welcome phrase for everybody starting to collect AES in 2018...^^

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
"Welcome to hell, here's your barbed-wire buttplug" could be a realistic welcome phrase for everybody starting to collect AES in 2018...^^

or anyone entering my bedroom

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Another hoarder, guess you will have a 'hard-on' time here. 3400 games, jeez :rolleyes:

Wir sehen uns im Deutschen Forum. Cheers

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
hello friend,

we care little for what pictures of your collection,

but what information and insight you can give,

well,

that is something worthwhile.

-LS

the price for NGCD games is very small, much cheaper than the most rare japanese saturn games ;-) i can live with the loading time from the CDZ. i have eggs out steel, im in the right place here, i love the hell

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Having a lot of games isn't too bad in my kind, so long as you can organize them neatly and not look like a slob.

I am curious, how many of the 3400 games you own have you besten or completed?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Welcome to the mad house.

Wish I had the room for a collection like that!
Most of my collection are roms but I have a few rarities in my physical collection.

Good luck with the AES but my CD collection has grown substantially the last few months so thats defo doable!

I am curious, how many of the 3400 games you own have you besten or completed?
o don't have a list for complete games, i play so many years and i have played so much games, i can't said it :-D i think ca. 400, i play beloved JRPGs this games need a lot of time for finish it

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Willkommen to ze forumz, macht sure du senden mich beer ein regular basis or face ein banning.