My own custom 161 In 1 MVS kit. LOOK!!!! (You know you want to)

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hey all, so I finally picked up a latest edition 161-In-1 cart. Gone is the banana yellow fugly shell, and replaced with a translucent blue one. The shockbox insert is my design, as is the holo-label on the cart. I also added some marquees to go along with the sticker sheet. This took a long time to create and I hope you all like my effort. Thanks for looking.

Photos:

161_01.jpg

161_02.jpg

161_03.jpg

161_04.jpg

161_05.jpg

161_06.jpg

161_07.jpg

:buttrock:

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
So now I need to know, where did you get a nice pristine blue MVS shell and get a holo label printed....because I agree, banana yellow isn't cutting it for me.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Good to see the dogtag getting some love

Did you scan it from another insert or did you find a high-resolution image on the Internet?

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
So now I need to know, where did you get a nice pristine blue MVS shell and get a holo label printed....because I agree, banana yellow isn't cutting it for me.

PM'd

Cute idea with the rainbow stripe. Get bonus.

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I wanted to incorporate the four genre colors, so I used the gradient tool in Photoshop starting with Blue, Red, Yellow, then Green.

Good to see the dogtag getting some love

Did you scan it from another insert or did you find a high-resolution image on the Internet?

I located a high resolution image on the Interweb lol. I believe it was from a Bigger Badder Better Ad booklet. Always loved that dog.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Awesome and very professional-looking job; thumbs up!

javiwwweb

n00b
Jesus! This insert is amazing! I was looking for inspiration and I found perfection. Any chance you'll make it available for download?