Muslims get a pretty bad rap just for being Muslim

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Russians get a pretty bad rap just for being Russian. Except Russia hasn't been at war with the world for over a thousand years.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This thread bums me out

Anyways, this thread devolved into talk about a minority who make the news, and not a majority. Extremism is a problem in anything. In my experience, the Muslims I've met have just been normal people getting on like everybody else. They've actually been extremely hospitable and kind to me.

And also we all know Shroom doesn't get outside so he's never been to a no-go zone or whatever

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I know right? Moe you're my favorite Muslim no homo. I hope people don't give you shit in real life just because you're Muslim. If they do let me know.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
do you think all those alternate news source not run by the government are making it up? look up what's going on sweden, france, the UK, germany etc. No-go areas in sweden and france? Surely must be fake! london westminster? the manchester concert? the 2015 attack at Eagles of Death Metal concert? oh those poor traumatized brown people, sure it had nothing to do with islam! the left likes to declare those "fake news", but they're not. there having been incidents involving those refugee actors in the same town I live in: attempted rape, theft, break-ins. the local main bus terminal here has been declared a problematic area because the local drugs dealers (turks, arabs) don't get along with their brothers in faith from the other shithole countries, so they tend to get a little stabby now and then. of course the left and the greens would never admit that. it wasn't like that before merkel baited them to come here.

police uncovered a plot to detonate a ricin bomb in a major city here not too long ago https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Cologne_terrorist_plot " migrated to Germany in 2016".
last month some muslim fuck stabbed ten people on a bus here and tried to set the thing on fire but was stopped by the others passengers. https://www.thelocal.de/20180720/several-injured-in-northern-germany-bus-assault-reports

but of course you can't point any of this out, otherwise you're an evil nazi (the left tends to lable people that way after they've ran out of arguments)
poland, hungary and now italy too are doing the right thing by not letting them in (or at least not hunderds of thousand of them like germany and the other cucked countries do), and you don't hear about terrorist attacks from those countries, weird isn't it? and people are still surprised the political right is getting more popular.

also there's big bucks involved in the human trafficking industry, and the so-called NGOs are more than willing to get some of that sweet cash by picking up fake refugees a few miles from the libyan coast and shipping them to italy, spain or france.

also disregard the opinion of the mentally ill like the resident tranny here, his kind would be one of the first to get thrown off rooftops.
europe should be importing educated immigrants if any, not third world savages with sub 90 IQ from somalia or some other backward shitholes where their retarded blood cult like religion is word.
you can take people out of the shit, but you can't take the shit out of the people.

also i'd make a bad nazi with my drug abuse and problems with authority.
This.

Also, my hometown is in the news:
https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten...in-chemnitz-was-wir-wissen-und-was-nicht.html

https://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/ze...innenminister-ausschreitungen-pressekonferenz

:buttrock:

Both of those sources admit that a German guy was killed by two foreigners. No one seems to give a shit about the dead guy, though.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Well Said Steven. You Mention European Values and to me that's something important. Culture, Values, Traditions is something Europe is built on. I feel it's something that should be preserved.

Are you a little worried that if they keep letting Migrants into your country that the native culture, values, and traditions will be lost?

I'm not saying it will happen and that migrants won't eventually assimilate with time but are you worried?

Here's the deal - in my lifetime my country has changed dramatically. I see it in the food available, I see it in the words I hear spoken, I see it on the TV every day. I see it in Paris, in Berlin and in Madrid. I see it in the new laws we pass and the way our laws are upheld, the way we police even. Nobody, and nothing, has influenced European culture with more impact than...... America.

But that's fine with me, I like America and Americans.

I also like curry, kebabs and convenience stores that never close.

I'm not afraid of change.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
The same for the Cambodians, Laotians, & Vietnamese during the 80s...The other asian got lumped into them too.

After 911, a lot of my Indian buddies were not even Muslims but were so scared to go out in public.

Yet the Russian during the Cold War didn't have it as bad, that's white america for you.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Recently the Uyghurs in Xinjiang have been rounded up in re-education camps. When I was looking for an apartment a few days ago I found out Uyghurs aren't allowed to live in some places here in the capital. I think the government is planning on wiping out a race by taking the men away and having the women marry Han Chinese. All the news is censored here.

I came into this cesspool thread to post about this. Pretty fucked up. They're shaving Muslims' beards, forcing them to eat pork, etc. At least 100,000. Does this qualify as a crime against humanity? America isn't the world police, and I don't think it's our place to do anything, but something needs to give here at a global level.

PS: Just to throw some turds, I love how Rüdiger and Klaus are the ones talking the most shit about minorities. :thevt:
Alt Reich much?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You Mention European Values and to me that's something important. Culture, Values, Traditions is something Europe is built on. I feel it's something that should be preserved.

Those Cultures, Values and Traditions mostly involve rape, murder and imperialism.

JohnnyFever

Mr. Big's Thug
There's a lot of great discussion here, and there's a lot that isn't so great. I figure I'll jump in....I've got my helmet on .....

I've lived in Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Djibouti, and currently I'm residing in another predominantly Muslim country. I've been doing this off and on for the last 12 years, and I've made some observations along the way.

Yes, there are many, many hardworking Muslim men and women out there that want to go to work everyday, raise families, and have decent homes in safe areas. I do not believe that your standard, run-of-the-mill Muslim man or woman wants to have turmoil or war. I believe that those that are displaced would like to have stayed in their home countries if they did have peace in those countries.

In contrast to these people though, you do have those hardcore, "Old Testament" Muslims that believe in a very literal interpretation of the Quran. These are the ones that look upon "nonbelievers" in two ways: (1) they are ripe for conversion or (2) they need to be force into submission/slavery or murdered in such a way as to increase recruitment through fear. The "nonbeliever" is evil and less of a person i.e. the Yazidis in Iraq. Also, the hardcore believer (notice I don't say radical, these are people that believe a very literal interpretation of the Quran) sees the necessity in spreading Islam and producing more Muslims in the pursuit of expanding the sphere and influence of Islam. The ISIS caliphate in Iraq/Syria? That's part of the plan. The enslavement/murder of non-Muslims? That too is part of the plan. Again, though, this is not the plan of your moderate, everyday Muslim man or woman.

I do think that we need to closely watch what is happening to the Muslim faith. In many ways it is being perverted/adulterated. Old men (mullahs/religious leaders) recruit the young to perform their bidding. How is this done? If you provide a religious education where you push the worst parts of the faith i.e. selectively educate these individuals then you can rapidly build an army of brainwashed recruits. You keep them dumb by instilling your curriculum. Women/girls? They are vessels for reproduction. They are non-persons. Period. Do not educate them. In doing this you're taking out a large part of the population that may rebel against you. When the youth of this faith realize what is happening I believe there will be a shift.

I also think that moderate Muslims as well as everyone else needs to review their history as well as review why their is infighting among Muslim believers (Shia vs Sunni). September 11th is not a random date (check out the Battle of Vienna 1683). Review the history of Ephesus and what happened their following the Muslim conquest of that region. These are not isolated events but the turning wheels of a machine that aims to establish a Caliphate...victims be damned.

I'm far from an expert in this field. These are just observations I've made/things I've read as I've made my travels. Christianity had a reformation, and I'm sure there are many Muslims that also believe that their faith also needs a reformation. In no way do I post this message to "stir the pot". Injustices happen everyday in the name of Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Communism....the list goes on and on. My hope is that cooler heads prevail.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
But anyways, Muslims should get more credit for their tireless work in the health care field.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
But anyways, Muslims should get more credit for their tireless work in the health care field.

Agreed !
Only yesterday we had an Afghan refugee who came from Germany to Amsterdam Central station to exercise some surgery, he removed one appendix and did open hart surgery on another person with a big knife before the police shot him down .
Both victims where tourists from the US if the sources are right, heavily wounded but they are still alive and Amsterdam CS was closed for most of the day, here's a picture from the surgeon just after his deed of mercy .

https://www.telegraaf.nl/images/840...f.nl/075fb09e-adc1-11e8-8c85-f7e441f383b4.jpg

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Fucking hell..

Anyway it's time to invent a new world dominating religion methinks.
So we need to decide right now who are going to be the prophets, the saints the Pope and all that shit.
That was we can be on top from the begining.

I thinks some people are working on building an A.I. god-figure. Good call

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Agreed !
Only yesterday we had an Afghan refugee who came from Germany to Amsterdam Central station to exercise some surgery, he removed one appendix and did open hart surgery on another person with a big knife before the police shot him down .
Both victims where tourists from the US if the sources are right, heavily wounded but they are still alive and Amsterdam CS was closed for most of the day, here's a picture from the surgeon just after his deed of mercy .

https://www.telegraaf.nl/images/840...f.nl/075fb09e-adc1-11e8-8c85-f7e441f383b4.jpg

Yeah that’s pretty much all 2bn Muslims. Great job.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
It's the Muslims the Jews the fags the niggers and the commies fault. Back in the day we used to burn them or make them work for free.
What we need is more straight white people.
With shotguns

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Agreed !

Must be nice to live in a country where a double homicide is so unusual that it makes major news.