back to basics
15 Year Member
zFCYr.jpg

haha twonk wins

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I’d rather have a country full of Muslims than just one Amiga1200

Hes just butt hurt Jock.

After all we never got invaded and had our blood lines crossed with lots of Foreigners like Amiga.

He is a true Englishman after all.

Ime no leftist, far from it I am a realist and Mr ..... up there is such a stupid cunt he cant tell hes retarded.

Its not his fault really, If he was not such a cock womble I may of felt sorry for him.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
yeah but are you being serious? your opinion is real, right?

No, I'm not being serious. Of course my opinions are fake. Rebel Media isn't Credible News Source. Anything from the right for that matter is Fake News.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Shroom, you have first hand knowledge of what's going on in your country. Am I a asshole for posting those right wing videos, Is it all just bullshit, or is there some sort of truth to it?

Don't troll this time lol.

do you think all those alternate news source not run by the government are making it up? look up what's going on sweden, france, the UK, germany etc. No-go areas in sweden and france? Surely must be fake! london westminster? the manchester concert? the 2015 attack at Eagles of Death Metal concert? oh those poor traumatized brown people, sure it had nothing to do with islam! the left likes to declare those "fake news", but they're not. there having been incidents involving those refugee actors in the same town I live in: attempted rape, theft, break-ins. the local main bus terminal here has been declared a problematic area because the local drugs dealers (turks, arabs) don't get along with their brothers in faith from the other shithole countries, so they tend to get a little stabby now and then. of course the left and the greens would never admit that. it wasn't like that before merkel baited them to come here.

police uncovered a plot to detonate a ricin bomb in a major city here not too long ago https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Cologne_terrorist_plot " migrated to Germany in 2016".
last month some muslim fuck stabbed ten people on a bus here and tried to set the thing on fire but was stopped by the others passengers. https://www.thelocal.de/20180720/several-injured-in-northern-germany-bus-assault-reports

but of course you can't point any of this out, otherwise you're an evil nazi (the left tends to lable people that way after they've ran out of arguments)
poland, hungary and now italy too are doing the right thing by not letting them in (or at least not hunderds of thousand of them like germany and the other cucked countries do), and you don't hear about terrorist attacks from those countries, weird isn't it? and people are still surprised the political right is getting more popular.

also there's big bucks involved in the human trafficking industry, and the so-called NGOs are more than willing to get some of that sweet cash by picking up fake refugees a few miles from the libyan coast and shipping them to italy, spain or france.

also disregard the opinion of the mentally ill like the resident tranny here, his kind would be one of the first to get thrown off rooftops.
europe should be importing educated immigrants if any, not third world savages with sub 90 IQ from somalia or some other backward shitholes where their retarded blood cult like religion is word.
you can take people out of the shit, but you can't take the shit out of the people.

also i'd make a bad nazi with my drug abuse and problems with authority.

Last edited:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Yes, because he uses such perfect grammar. You got me there, chief!

I meant that he is also a modern day nazi....

Sorry I thought you may of got that, Guess you share more than that with him though eh?

Oh and just for proof of his retardation that "all terrorists are muslim" I would like to refer him (and anyone else who cares to look) to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

The Irish have carried out more terrorist attacks in the UK than Muslims and they sure as hell aint Muslims!

Oh and just for the record fuck grammar I really dont give a shit.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
do you think all those alternate news source not run by the government are making it up? look up what's going on sweden, france, the UK, germany etc. No-go areas in sweden and france? Surely must be fake! london westminster? the manchester concert? the 2015 attack at Eagles of Death Metal concert? oh those poor traumatized brown people, sure it had nothing to do with islam! the left likes to declare those "fake news", but they're not. there having been incidents involving those refugee actors in the same town I live in: attempted rape, theft, break-ins. the local main bus terminal here has been declared a problematic area because the local drugs dealers (turks, arabs) don't get along with their brothers in faith from the other shithole countries, so they tend to get a little stabby now and then. of course the left and the greens would never admit that. it wasn't like that before merkel baited them to come here.

police uncovered a plot to detonate a ricin bomb in a major city here not too long ago https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Cologne_terrorist_plot " migrated to Germany in 2016".
last month some muslim fuck stabbed ten people on a bus here and tried to set the thing on fire but was stopped by the others passengers. https://www.thelocal.de/20180720/several-injured-in-northern-germany-bus-assault-reports

but of course you can't point any of this out, otherwise you're an evil nazi (the left tends to lable people that way after they've ran out of arguments)
poland, hungary and now italy too are doing the right thing by not letting them in (or at least not hunderds of thousand of them like germany and the other cucked countries do), and you don't hear about terrorist attacks from those countries, weird isn't it? and people are still surprised the political right is getting more popular.

also there's big bucks involved in the human trafficking industry, and the so-called NGOs are more than willing to get some of that sweet cash by picking up fake refugees a few miles from the libyan coast and shipping them to italy, spain or france.

also disregard the opinion of the mentally ill like the resident tranny here, his kind would be one of the first to get thrown off rooftops.
europe should be importing educated immigrants if any, not third world savages with sub 90 IQ from somalia or some other backward shitholes where their retarded blood cult like religion is word.
you can take people out of the shit, but you can't take the shit out of the people.

also i'd make a bad nazi with my drug abuse and problems with authority.

This is fucked up. Merkel is on her way out, No?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
it would take a bullet to make her make her way out, she's has no intention of resigning anytime soon.
most germans are dumb and guilt cucked, so they keep voting for her because they always voted for her party, this is why she's on her third term right now.
i wouldn't be surprised if the EU spilts in the near future and the eastern european countries like poland, solvenia, hungary etc. are forming their own union.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
i wouldn't be surprised if the EU spilts in the near future and the eastern european countries like poland, solvenia, hungary etc. are forming their own union.

That might not be a bad move. There might be some issues economically that they might need to work through but I did like their Stance.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Looking out of my window, all seems fine from here...

Seriously though, in Europe we've had a huge wave of immigration from shit hole countries recently, and that's brought with it the usual issues of poverty.

It could be argued that our overtly appeasing nature over here is actually doing us no favours - if you don't push for integration you end up with ghettos and gang like mentality. In the log run though we do all integrate in the end don't we? Do we need government policy to hurry this? Or should we just leave it to the hands of time? I think that's the real question.

For the short term, there are obviously norms being brought here that conflict with 'traditional European values' (whatever that really means), and they should be dealt with through the usual processes and with no exceptions. Doing otherwise merely feeds those who wish to see the process fail.

We have to talk about this stuff though, I can see why people get pissed off when they feel they're not even allowed to discuss their opinions about something happening in their own country.

Going back to the original question, sure they do, and so they should, Muslims much more commonly walk the walk than Christians do, they're a few hundred years behind the lipservice Christians and need to catch up.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
For the most part...

...means excluding topics like LGBT, Women's Rights, Israel, Atheism and/or just religious liberty. With those, it seems, they're not even on a bigot level. But hey, popular culture and applied capitalism will fix that in time. We're all humans, we all have our simple needs to satisfy. Progress won't stop, just because you're a muslim.

Needless to say, Muslims are just people like any other, with shades of good, bad and everything in-between and the mullahs are just polishing the brass on the Titanic. You can't keep your people illiterate for ever, once it happens, once they're free, their faith will either cease or become more profund. I don't mind either.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Looking out of my window, all seems fine from here...

Seriously though, in Europe we've had a huge wave of immigration from shit hole countries recently, and that's brought with it the usual issues of poverty.

It could be argued that our overtly appeasing nature over here is actually doing us no favours - if you don't push for integration you end up with ghettos and gang like mentality. In the log run though we do all integrate in the end don't we? Do we need government policy to hurry this? Or should we just leave it to the hands of time? I think that's the real question.

For the short term, there are obviously norms being brought here that conflict with 'traditional European values' (whatever that really means), and they should be dealt with through the usual processes and with no exceptions. Doing otherwise merely feeds those who wish to see the process fail.

We have to talk about this stuff though, I can see why people get pissed off when they feel they're not even allowed to discuss their opinions about something happening in their own country.

Going back to the original question, sure they do, and so they should, Muslims much more commonly walk the walk than Christians do, they're a few hundred years behind the lipservice Christians and need to catch up.

Well Said Steven. You Mention European Values and to me that's something important. Culture, Values, Traditions is something Europe is built on. I feel it's something that should be preserved.

Are you a little worried that if they keep letting Migrants into your country that the native culture, values, and traditions will be lost?

I'm not saying it will happen and that migrants won't eventually assimilate with time but are you worried?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My favorite Muslim Chinese sub ethnicity is the Hui.

Also this thread has some embarrassing dialogues going on dressed up in polite candor.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
My favorite Muslim Chinese sub ethnicity is the Hui.

Also this thread has some embarrassing dialogues going on dressed up in polite candor.

Recently the Uyghurs in Xinjiang have been rounded up in re-education camps. When I was looking for an apartment a few days ago I found out Uyghurs aren't allowed to live in some places here in the capital. I think the government is planning on wiping out a race by taking the men away and having the women marry Han Chinese. All the news is censored here.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Recently the Uyghurs in Xinjiang have been rounded up in re-education camps. When I was looking for an apartment a few days ago I found out Uyghurs aren't allowed to live in some places here in the capital. I think the government is planning on wiping out a race by taking the men away and having the women marry Han Chinese. All the news is censored here.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Muslim Chinese are persona non grata and it’s probable that Beijing has funded the long running quarrel between Uyghur and Hui.