Gunlord coming to the Switch

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I'd take the Neo version over all that fluff any day. that being said, its good to see NG Dev team getting more return on their investment. It can only be a good thing and hopefully leads to them developing another Neo game.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yea, it sucks for people that shelled out all that money for a now inferior MVS and Aes version. The switch version will probably cost like $30 lol.

Yes! Which is why we'll market it as Gunlord X. Then, when everyone hates it, we'll bring back Gunlord Classic, and make billions! [Timm and his Glurmos laugh.]

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Wonder if they will get another interest free loan for the switch version?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Wonder if they will get another interest free loan for the switch version?

Gunlord X Switch was created to fund the AES reprints of Fast Striker which is being used to fund the AES version of Kraut Buster which was created to pay back Timm’s mom for letting him live in her basement after he lost all his money making Last Hope.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Gunlord X Switch was created to fund the AES reprints of Fast Striker which is being used to fund the AES version of Kraut Buster which was created to pay back Timm’s mom for letting him live in her basement after he lost all his money making Last Hope.

The guy fucking went for it though. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'd take the Neo version over all that fluff any day. that being said, its good to see NG Dev team getting more return on their investment. It can only be a good thing and hopefully leads to them developing another Neo game.
This, but yeah... New areas and bosses sounds pretty sweet. I'm tempted to try the Switch version now.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
So do I buy this digital download and support NG Dev or wait and hope they release a physical.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm still bummed we never got a Vita version. This does look great though.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Wow! I'm not up on these NG Dev Team games, I'm not sure about all of them, but this one sure looks great!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'd love a Kraut Busters port to the Switch.
I think a port to the contemporary consoles will happen some day. Just not anytime soon. Need to at least get the AES version out for a while first.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I never had the confidence in these guys to dive in on the Neo, but I'll certainly take a flyer on this version, even though I wish they'd just bring it to Steam or GOG.

bello

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
I’am glad that i sold my AES version before Gunlord announcement for switch!I think NGDEV will release all their game sooner or later on switch and PS4!

And even a physical release is planned: "Currently it's only available as download. The physical release is supposed to be pre financed by the download release."

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I did. I’m pretty impressed with it. It’s a very odd but compelling combination of European-style action and Japanese-style shooter. I didn’t notice any performance issues either.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I picked it up and have enjoyed it so far. It has kind of a Turrican meets Magician Lord feel to it.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Why they dont just put this shit on all market places at once beyond me.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I intend on giving it a go today once I have woke up, I had a quick go at 2am this morning and it seems to play well with dual sticks :)

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Got it today and it runs great, definitely an upgrade from the Dreamcast version. Haven't played the MVS/AES release so can't compare to that.

I was pleasantly surprised to see scanlines enabled by default. Good stuff & happy to support NGDev.

Missile

Another Striker
I didn't like Gunlord on first release but then they released the patch and it became awesome. Before that some of the bosses and schmup level were too easy.

It's way better than Turrican 1 on Amiga and pretty close to Turrican 2 in quality.