Sylvie Draws Again (NSFW mostly)

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I've got a sketchbook, depression, and alone time.
These are generally just "sketches" although they are incredibly expressive. Some are unfinished, some look unfinished, etc. etc.

P5y6QRq.jpg

"Girl wearing a mask" single sheet of paper

vTu0jCs.jpg

"Two women dissociate while having sex", single sheet of paper

QkUg9MR.jpg

"Figure turning its back", sketchbook

K4ADSv5.jpg

"Blonde pulling brunette's panties to the side" & "Kill", sketchbook

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
sure thing TROLL! :lol:
good to see freedom of expression and speech isn't hindered here..... :???:
[edit]
correction.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
great pencils - i like the soul taking it's own direction in the figure turning sketch

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
great pencils - i like the soul taking it's own direction in the figure turning sketch
thank you!!! that's what I was trying to achieve. I wanted to capture some movement and insincerity but with a nonsensical (but perceivable) direction

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
very impressive, sylvie. you truly do have a layer of vision which a lot of artist try to achieve.

i always enjoyed seeing the attempt/experiment of a drawing rather than the final product because you could see the the artists pencil strokes and how they create the image which i find very interesting, a hypnotic eye candy which you've captured perfectly, especially with the first two. i love the rough darker sketched outlines complimented by the smooth lighter shades.

inspiring. hope to see more.

Carless Walker

Kabuki Klasher
Brilliant work Sylvie. These are all exceptional, and I agree with SteveNK, "figure turning" immediately caught my attention.

I always liked... hectic, manic, fast sketching. I'd pull something together barely recognizable, the take the opposite tact, and slowly add flourishes, until it became... complete (to me).

These are great.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Thank you mister :)

I will admit, I am constantly always practicing. But I find that as I draw things, I get this totally different, swaying vision of it, and I try to warp it to my minds' visions. if that makes sense. That's why Instead of "finishing" the drawing especially with graphite, I turn it into something expressive because I become so inspired by the process...?

Sometimes I will just draw a shape, and it will turn into something magical because my brain is capable of seeing faces and human limbs in a mess of scribbles and shapes. It's so much fun to turn nothing into something. That's how the drawing below started. I had no idea that I was going to draw that until maybe a half hour into the work. Then I realized that what I was drawing was extremely personal to me. It's crazy how that works, at least as an artist, because it actually makes me consider if I really do SPEAK with my art.

This is an old one I did last year, called "A phantom taking his victim in a nightmare" . This is an illustration and metaphor for my constant nightmares/night terrors and suffering due to them. I see the phantom as the part of my brain that continuously takes me (the victim) to his evil place, in that dark hazy endless castle world behind him with a black sun.

AhmRyeG.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
the background was inspired i think by a Yoshitaka Amano drawing I saw one time, and Castlevania

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
did a portrait tonight. I did a very good job on the face for it being one of my first attempts at a portrait.

aaxIabX.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
its not good enough but i think its cute. its one of my favorite photographs. i dont know what the woman's name is

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I'm glad to see you're drawing again Sylvie, I enjoy your art. These recent sketches are really good, I like the linework. Especially love the one titled "A phantom taking his victim in a nightmare".

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Damn your really good.

Wish I could draw :(

To much to comment on really but that portrait is lovely.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Wow!!
Looks awesome! Figure turning its back is gallery material.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Awesome. I like the way the pencils are almost breaking down from reality. Trippy. I can't draw for shit.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Good stuff there kid-o. I really like the figure turning its back, it reminds me of Rembrandt's gesture drawings.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I did this one a while back, but it's still one of my favorites. Using shitty colored pencils

icfOSd0.jpg

Hisoka

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
"Pierrot playing with Harlequin's dagger", sketchbook

Kr7A66m.png

"My girlfriend and I", sketchbook

7faFNw9.png

Last edited:

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
First time seeing your artwork, Sylvie. I always had a hard time with figure drawing. I could never get the proportions right and have a hard time with musculature. It takes a very special skill to convey pure emotion in drawings and you've done it in spades. I agree with many here that "A phantom taking his victim in a nightmare" is especially enchanting. It provokes both terror of the moment and a wanting to know more about the story. Plus you said Castlevania. That alone is priceless. ♥

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Watch out Sylvie, Tony here want's to suck your cock.