NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
im just a sweet tranny faggot
from transsexual
CASTLE...VANNNIIUUUHHHHHHHHH

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Thank you mister :)

I will admit, I am constantly always practicing. But I find that as I draw things, I get this totally different, swaying vision of it, and I try to warp it to my minds' visions. if that makes sense. That's why Instead of "finishing" the drawing especially with graphite, I turn it into something expressive because I become so inspired by the process...?

Sometimes I will just draw a shape, and it will turn into something magical because my brain is capable of seeing faces and human limbs in a mess of scribbles and shapes. It's so much fun to turn nothing into something. That's how the drawing below started. I had no idea that I was going to draw that until maybe a half hour into the work. Then I realized that what I was drawing was extremely personal to me. It's crazy how that works, at least as an artist, because it actually makes me consider if I really do SPEAK with my art.

This is an old one I did last year, called "A phantom taking his victim in a nightmare" . This is an illustration and metaphor for my constant nightmares/night terrors and suffering due to them. I see the phantom as the part of my brain that continuously takes me (the victim) to his evil place, in that dark hazy endless castle world behind him with a black sun.

AhmRyeG.jpg

This one's my favorite... is it just me or is there a bit of a Takato Yamamoto influence going on here?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I don't know that artist! So probably not! But I would say that Yoshitaka Amano has influenced me a great deal. I think i talked about it in another thread, or this one