Bithead1000

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What is this "distain" you've referred to a couple times lately?

When your eating food and it spills on you, you get dis tain on you're shirt.

EDIT: I'm a competent speller, honestly.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Also, I don't think he ever realized you were trolling Boner-Kun / Viewpoint about the purity of sealed games. My impression is that he thinks you're upset that people are catching onto how great these games are, where in reality, as far as I can tell, you're upset that these games are being used for "the lulz" and that these personalities' mindless followers will snatch them up without actually appreciating them.

Am I wrong on either side of this?

He's over the top enough where i know he doesnt truly care about sealz.
I don't think it matters what kind of people these videos are bringing to the hobby. Purists or for-the-lulz.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
ITT: Mass hysteria

Hey, ITT is fully accredited OK? The fact that they advertise on TV is a testament to their quality education in systems administration and flash animation.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I opened 2 brand new Braindead 13s for the Saturn. One arrived with the disc loose. Not all Saturn games came with foam...fnckers.

The other was a sample copy.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Sports games: 50 dollars one day, 50 cents the next.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
First off...the guy is funny, but I can't take his rambling and long pauses. If he could somehow condense his thoughts, I'd enjoy his stuff more.

Second...the sub level of nerd has always been around. I was heavy into AD&D in the early 90's and the level of nerd was always obvious. Call them what you will, but the filthy basement dwelling Morlocks have always been here. Nasty ass, filthy humans that are a shame to whatever community they're infecting. To make matters worse, they're often arrogant assholes which is mind blowing a obese, literally filthy, unemployed pile of human trash that lives scott free off of his parents wants to nerd out on you and cock flex is ridiculous knowledge on some topic or another. I'd steer clear of these people when I was in D&D and it wasn't a hard task. I was part of what I called the "charismatic nerds"...people that could function in society and carry on a normal conversation, and wash their ass and hair more that once a month. There's plenty of us to go around.

One side story, around 2006 or so, I met up with a guy from Chicago that wanted to do a game trade. He came down and we traded some wares. The motherfucker was easily 400lbs and literally spelled of old cigarettes and sun ripened side of beef. The house smelled so bad after he left that when my wife returned, she immediately picked up on the scent. The guy was that filthy. I have no idea how someone lives like that.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This guy is a fucking idiot. Bourbon in a plastic cup? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Mean while he thinks the genesis mini is a waste :rolleyes:

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
I won't be picking up an MD mini, but M2 involvement puts it ahead of other efforts. This herb can always return to his his shitty MD ports when his pc engine inevitably fails

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I watched the Neo-Geo episode.
First time I've ever seen the guy, probably the last time too.
Just not my cup of chopped onion soup.

J-P

NEST Puppet
This guy is a right whiny twat, what a gigantic waste of air.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I don't get all this disdain for "ruining" the hobby. People are starting to get old. There will come a day when we'll either have to pass to another generation or get buried with it. Get ready for arthritis and failing vision. Good luck playing games when that happens.

More than likely when you die it'll all be sold at an estate sale and none of it will matter.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I don't get all this disdain for "ruining" the hobby. People are starting to get old. There will come a day when we'll either have to pass to another generation or get buried with it. Get ready for arthritis and failing vision. Good luck playing games when that happens.

More than likely when you die it'll all be sold at an estate sale and none of it will matter.

Try following your own advice, fagit!

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...r-Japanese-PC-Engine-games-(my-list-included)

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Bithead,get's hyped for the TG16 mini.Warning do not watch this while wearing headphones :oh_no:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'll be honest, 2 years ago I did not get what was going on here....
I've done a complete 180. For some reason his content has just been fantastic during the pandemic. Something just resonated with me after a few episodes.

.... I think this is one of the best content creators on YT today that just keeps getting better.

Last edited:

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
I like how when he opened up a patreon he titled his video "I have become an e begger". The guys good for background noise when I'm cleaning up or cooking dinner. Makes me laugh at times due to how blunt he is.