Bithead1000

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
This video had me in tears like 3 times. His perception of gaming conventions is spot on.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The greatest video game program in the history of human civilization.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I get that this guy has a ruff-n'-tumble working class demeanor and maybe has a different presentation than the usual man-child-creature status quo, but get a grip.

Anyone supporting this crap should be ashamed of themselves. Killing your hobby to help make some unfunny burnout rich. SWEET

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I get that this guy has a ruff-n'-tumble working class demeanor and maybe has a different presentation than the usual man-child-creature status quo, but get a grip.

Anyone supporting this crap should be ashamed of themselves. Killing your hobby to help make some unfunny burnout rich. SWEET

Blah blah blah. How does watching a youtube video kill my hobby of playing video games?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
More like Butthead5000 amirite?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Blah blah blah. How does watching a youtube video kill my hobby of playing video games?

Blah Blah Blah? Haha ok.

You should get my post tattooed backwards on your chest so you can look into the mirror and read it everyday as you take a good look at yourself and a good look at your life (something we all need to do, myself included).

These (MIS)infotainers have made an enormous impact on this hobby, and certainly for the worse. They're using a hobby that many people didn't give a shit about previously as nothing more than a comedy/fame platform. I guess I can't blame them, and to be fair, "they" might not be all be exactly the same. Seriously, good for them! Maybe I'm jealous.

The problem lies in the sheep drones who lap this crap up. If you're serious about this hobby, you're either not going to care about these fools, you're going to already know (more than) what they're talking about, or you're gonna feel insulted. People legit buy video games now just so they can act like idiots opening them up, act like idiots talking about them (ultimately saying NOTHING about them), to send them to idiots so they can show the game in a video for two seconds.

These videos aren't about video games, they're about horrendous personalities. Guess what, nobody should be bigger than the games. I can't blame people who don't know better (younger generation), but I just find it odd how so many people that are into the hobby who know better don't understand why someone would reject these crappy youtube videos.

EDIT: Hows your "Let's fall asleep" youtube channel doing, huh?

Last edited:

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Blah Blah Blah? Haha ok.

You should get my post tattooed backwards on your chest so you can look into the mirror and read it everyday as you take a good look at yourself and a good look at your life (something we all need to do, myself included).

These (MIS)infotainers have made an enormous impact on this hobby, and certainly for the worse. They're using a hobby that many people didn't give a shit about previously as nothing more than a comedy/fame platform. I guess I can't blame them, and to be fair, "they" might not be all be exactly the same. Seriously, good for them! Maybe I'm jealous.

The problem lies in the sheep drones who lap this crap up. If you're serious about this hobby, you're either not going to care about these fools, you're going to already know (more than) what they're talking about, or you're gonna feel insulted. People legit buy video games now just so they can act like idiots opening them up, act like idiots talking about them (ultimately saying NOTHING about them), to send them to idiots so they can show the game in a video for two seconds.

These videos aren't about video games, they're about horrendous personalities. Guess what, nobody should be bigger than the games. I can't blame people who don't know better (younger generation), but I just find it odd how so many people that are into the hobby who know better don't understand why someone would reject these crappy youtube videos.

People can certainly just watch for shits and giggles. I understand where you are coming from when it comes to sheep who see these people as holy and take their word on everything without doing research there own. But everyone who tunes in isn't in that category of people. Bithead makes me laugh, plain and simple. I'm not looking to him to drop some info on NES or what have you.

Also my youtube channel is ass. I got bored with the game I was playing, and wasn't feeling doing it. But i wanted to give it a try so i did.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Blah Blah Blah? Haha ok.

I'm gonna open a sealed game every time you post this dribble. I might even throw it away afterwards to assist in destroying this hobby.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I love BitHead. He's funny, he's a genuine gamer from back in the day, and what you see is what you get. Some people don't care for what he does, and I totally get that, but to say that he is somehow detrimental to the hobby is something that doesn't compute with me.

I watch YT videos to be entertained, and the guy is certainly entertaining. I miss the format of some of his older shows, but his is one of the very few YouTube channels for which I never miss an episode.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'm gonna open a sealed game every time you post this dribble. I might even throw it away afterwards to assist in destroying this hobby.

This post comes across as foolish. I don't think you can distinguish reality from fiction. If you could, you'd know your "keep da games sealed" comeback is totally incompatible with the sentiment I'm expressing. Maybe you should take another look at this "dribble". It's a very relevant piece of commentary. EVENTUALLY THE GREATER POPULACE WILL CATCH ON MARK MY WORDS.

To be fair though, I can't say that I've studied the source of my distain as much as I could have. More or less, I pretend that it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
but his is one of the very few YouTube channels for which I never miss an episode.

Regardless of having horses in races, you must admit, the overwhelming majority of popular content out there is derivative trash. Right? RIGHT?

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
This post comes across as foolish. I don't think you can distinguish reality from fiction. If you could, you'd know your "keep da games sealed" comeback is totally incompatible with the sentiment I'm expressing. Maybe you should take another look at this "dribble". It's a very relevant piece of commentary. EVENTUALLY THE GREATER POPULACE WILL CATCH ON MARK MY WORDS.

To be fair though, I can't say that I've studied the source of my distain as much as I could have. More or less, I pretend that it doesn't exist.

Wouldn't you want the populace to catch on?

fake

15 Year Member
Does NeoSneth have reading comprehension issues?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yup. He does.

Wow I guess so

yes. yes. you did.

You're seeing things you want to see. You're not actually comprehending the post.
Which I find strange. You've always come across as a bright person.

SIGH

Maybe you should take another look at this "dribble". It's a very relevant piece of commentary. EVENTUALLY THE GREATER POPULACE WILL CATCH ON MARK MY WORDS.

So, what this means is "Many people do not understand my "dribble" sentiment now, but the majority of them will eventually understand". Hahaha. So where in the post did I say that I don't want people to understand my sentiment? WHY would I not want them to understand?

fake

15 Year Member
By "hobby", I think NeoSneth thinks you're talking about collecting, not actually playing import / vintage games. Also, I don't think he ever realized you were trolling Boner-Kun / Viewpoint about the purity of sealed games. My impression is that he thinks you're upset that people are catching onto how great these games are, where in reality, as far as I can tell, you're upset that these games are being used for "the lulz" and that these personalities' mindless followers will snatch them up without actually appreciating them.

Am I wrong on either side of this?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
By "hobby", I think NeoSneth thinks you're talking about collecting, not actually playing import / vintage games. Also, I don't think he ever realized you were trolling Boner-Kun / Viewpoint about the purity of sealed games. My impression is that he thinks you're upset that people are catching onto how great these games are, where in reality, as far as I can tell, you're upset that these games are being used for "the lulz" and that these personalities' mindless followers will snatch them up without actually appreciating them.

Am I wrong on either side of this?

It's clear that he doesn't know. I addressed this in my first reply to his post. I labeled it "distinguishing reality from fiction", which I admit, is a bit cryptic. I also pointed out how everything I'm saying in this thread is rooted in an attitude totally alien to vga/sealed purist speak.

You're right on, fake, your only error is that I'm not upset. I'm crestfallen!!

EDIT: wait, you're not right on. He still isn't making sense.

Last edited:

fake

15 Year Member
You're right on, fake, your only error is that I'm not upset. I'm crestfallen!!

:lolz: I know TRUE ANGUISH when I see it.

turkish_star_wars_rage-7630