pc 15 khz in a racecab hyper neogeo 64

Hello
Has anyone tried to put a pc 15 khz in a racecab hyper neogeo 64?

Is this long and complicated or a few adapters enough?

Thank you for your return

bochi

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well it depends. If the monitor is 15khz you can use a j-pac to turn the signal from the PC to 15khz or you can use an ati graphics card and the cart emudriver to display 15khz.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
You're a little mixed up, the JPAC will amp the signal to arcade level voltage, but the signal already needs to be 15khz, the JPAC won't do any converting. To output in 15khz then yes you can use CRT Emudriver with a compatible card.

thank you, in fact the pc 15 khz I know how to do, my question is how to recover the controls of the pedals and the steering wheel, since it is the analog ca it should not be cabled on the jamma of the hyper

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
thank you, in fact the pc 15 khz I know how to do, my question is how to recover the controls of the pedals and the steering wheel, since it is the analog ca it should not be cabled on the jamma of the hyper

You'd either have to find original wheel and pedal hardware that was working, or modify a analog wheel and pedal set from something else and marry it to the hyper board. Not an easy task but doable