List your influences

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Having achieved nothing of note yet feeling no even mild desire to do so, this is a difficult question to answer.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
His holiness The Dali Lama, Tenzin Gyatsu
Indiana Jones
Hip Hop from 1989-1996
The book Zen Guitar
David Suzuki
Bob Ross
My 12th grade drafting teacher

Yeah but you listed Green Day and so your entire list is shit now.

glad I wasnt the only one who thought this

In my younger more violent years I once slugged a dude in the mouth knowing his pussy friends would end up jumping me and I would get a good stomping, just because he kept saying green day was "such an amazing punk band", my breaking point was when he mouthed the words "green day is the definition of a punk band", the thought still makes me cringe and want to beat someones ass

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Aren't you guys a little old to still be doing the, "Green Day isn't punk man, they sold out" thing?

they were never punk, pop at best, watch it before I knock your teeth out and sylvie fucks you while you are on the ground crying

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
if you were ever a punk you would understand

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
*shakes hands rapidly* i'm not putting my weewee into YOU, no matter what Voltron says.....

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Forgive me, what the fuck is a tryhard? Excuse me? The Stooges are the benchmark of punk. I dont have to “try hard” to see that, i’m just stating the obvious.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
"Come on guys!! I said something thats correct..!! How am I trying hard??? Guys??? " LOL

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Oh, you!

7995f0246a34ea69eea1f4a3c5f53df6.jpg

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
To Have Or To Be, by Erich Fromm (book).

Other than that... nope, not going to list my other influences, that's like letting my pants down in public. :)

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
they were never punk, pop at best, watch it before I knock your teeth out and sylvie fucks you while you are on the ground crying

uhh no. you said some other really dumb shit arguing with madman recently what was that cuz I forgot but yeah they weret pennywise or descendants or anything but you probably just think they didnt exist before they put out shit which they titled that way on purpose?? i think?
Lookout_Records_logo.jpg

how about sonic youth...pop band for sures! I bet you cant even manual.

*?self image?*unless you have a daughter???
image.php

=disqualified.

Last edited:
Hey karou. Why you so mad bro? I was pretty drunk when posting last night but I stand behind what I said, green day were never real punks, any real fan of punk would never accept them, sorry about your poor taste. As far as sonic youth, I would say they definitely fit better under the banner of alternative than punk. Now go back to posting in your made up retard personality, its what you are best at. Its cute that you almost made a real post though.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Metallica late '80s
Rage against the machine
Pearl Jam
Dune (Frank Herbert)
Star Wars
Edit: how the fuck did I forget Evil Dead?

Last edited: