My litte Neo paradise

KingOfSLUGS

New Challenger
Been collecting for about 15 years at a modest pace. Nothing amazing but still some good titles here. :eye:

Attachments

• IMG_20180816_204324-small.jpg
    IMG_20180816_204324-small.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 830
  • IMG_20180816_204340-small.jpg
    IMG_20180816_204340-small.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 818

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That Mas Stick. Brings back memories.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
nice, i've always wanted one of those sticks. was hoping to win rot's one with that timer thingy contest where he was giving away one.

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
Very nice collection!
I'm a fan of those MAS sticks too. Would like to buy one but they're hard to find nowadays...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Very nice collection!
I'm a fan of those MAS sticks too. Would like to buy one but they're hard to find nowadays...

I'm not knocking on them but there are better and cheaper options. I purchased from Mas back in the days and they did a good job but they are way too heavy and bulky. If you like happ controls and you plan on playing on flat surface they are good but a bit uncomfortable when playing on your lap.

I use a modded Hori Neo and they are fantastic. Good weight which doesnt move on flat surface and very comfortable when playing on your lap. You also can't beat that simple black look. Either that or something custom with Sanwa or Seimitsu parts.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
15 years! Congratulations Sir, your modest pace gave sweet results, indeed. Hey, Neo4ever, right? Here's to the next fifteen!

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm not knocking on them but there are better and cheaper options. I purchased from Mas back in the days and they did a good job but they are way too heavy and bulky. If you like happ controls and you plan on playing on flat surface they are good but a bit uncomfortable when playing on your lap.

I use a modded Hori Neo and they are fantastic. Good weight which doesnt move on flat surface and very comfortable when playing on your lap. You also can't beat that simple black look. Either that or something custom with Sanwa or Seimitsu parts.

I do have a Hori Neo stick too. It's great, very comfortable as you say but I do like Happ parts. I like the springy stick and concave buttons...

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Dangg that sticks huge!
Dwarfs the ones I built last weekend!

Nice collection dude.

Kid Fenris

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member
That's a really nice library, but the Darth Vader Lego clock messed with my head. At a glance I thought it was a normal-sized Lego figure and that you were collecting miniature Neo Geo games.

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
WOW is that slug real? I have the slug but on MVS with the converter. I have 2 mas sticks, they are the best!

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
isn´t the stick a little fluffy ? Those buttons look intensed to punch, but this red stick looks to soft for my hands

KingOfSLUGS

New Challenger
I wish it was the real Slug. My only real Slugs are X, 3, and 4. I just couldn't part with that much $ for a real copy so I went with a conversion done by Kenny.