What medications are you on

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Personal stuff, intrusive, certainly. I'm a nosey cunt for sure.

Not only what do you take - but does it work?

I take omeprazole everyday for reflux, it works flawlessly, I really can't fault it. I've been on it for years now with no side effects I can think of. I know Smokes struggled with it though.

Booze. I drink everyday, not huge amounts anymore though I used to. Just enough to relax at the end of the day, my head meds. It definitely works, but will it one day take more than it gives?

sr20det510

Geese's Limo Driver
I take a damn Zyrtec knockoff from Costco daily.
If I dont take the allergy med I sneeze 5-10 times a day.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
No prescriptions and rarely take OTC meds.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
estrogen
spirolacterone (anti-androgen)

that's it. I was on lexapro for 4 months and while it solved my anxiety/depression (sort of) it also made me completely unflinching and prone to violence because i had no filter/inhibition or something,. also i couldn't orgasm anymore. i stopped taking that shit. it gave me some fucking horrible brain zaps on the withdrawal.

i smoke weed but i'm trying to smoke less of it

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
o no filter/inhibition or something,.
I slashed at my wrists with a broken bottle while taking prozac as a kid. just quit smoking weed(again, picked it up for a couple years after none for about a decade) two weeks ago. Chest feels better, maybe we get old stock up here in the boonies..was surprised it went so easy, just some guiness' took care of it pretty well, and no I dont drink everyday instead now.

coffee energy drinks and cigs. whoa hey...remember what medicine was..hetbs and shit so i think those should count.

*prozac yeah no shit that only took a few weeks for me to do..zero fucks given.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
prozac is fucked up. one of my girlfriends when i was 16 was on that and she was a monster

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
None.

Whenever I talk to chaps from the UK who've been to America they always bring up how over-medicated Americans are and are amazed about the drug commercials. I can't say they're wrong.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Personal stuff, intrusive, certainly. I'm a nosey cunt for sure.

Not only what do you take - but does it work?

I take omeprazole everyday for reflux, it works flawlessly, I really can't fault it. I've been on it for years now with no side effects I can think of. I know Smokes struggled with it though.

Booze. I drink everyday, not huge amounts anymore though I used to. Just enough to relax at the end of the day, my head meds. It definitely works, but will it one day take more than it gives?
Anti psychotics, works sort of. Less hallucinations, conspiracy theories etc. Side effects are beyond fucked.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Insulin. Applied via the thoroughly enjoyable delivery method of stabbing needles in my tummy or ass.

And yeah, my weed’s medical too....

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energise you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Blood pressure tablets and booze for me.

And sugar is my addiction to get me through the day!

Its a miracle ime not Diabetic tbh. But I avoid drugs like the plague normally.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energise you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.

What he said.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I’ve had an illness called Crohns Disease since I was 15 and have been in a ton of medicines throughout my life. Some of them horrible nasty stuff. Usually immunosuppressants that take a major toll on me. Sometimes steroids.

Poor Moe :(

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I’ve had an illness called Crohns Disease since I was 15 and have been in a ton of medicines throughout my life. Some of them horrible nasty stuff. Usually immunosuppressants that take a major toll on me. Sometimes steroids.

Poor Moe :(

Poor Moe has to shit in a bag.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
prozac is fucked up. one of my girlfriends when i was 16 was on that and she was a monster

Varies I'm sure. I've been taking it for about 4-5 years and it's so much better to have it than not.

Too close to home man, too close to home.....

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
estrogen
spirolacterone (anti-androgen)

that's it. I was on lexapro for 4 months and while it solved my anxiety/depression (sort of) it also made me completely unflinching and prone to violence because i had no filter/inhibition or something,. also i couldn't orgasm anymore. i stopped taking that shit. it gave me some fucking horrible brain zaps on the withdrawal.

Yeah, I took the generic version of that and I hated it. I raged a lot on it (more than usual even), and when I stopped I got those brain zaps too all the way down my spine, so fucking weird. I was taking the lowest dosage too, so I couldn't imagine what it would've been like getting off of a higher one.

Not on any prescriptions anymore, I just consume coffee and weed on the regular nowadays.