Weekly Roundup 8/12/18

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Switch
Ys VIII - Easy to get lost in, playing it on hard and it's a lot of fun.

3DS
Pokemon Ultra Sun - Just got to Poni Island

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
2DS
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Beat the third boss on the second try (it annihilated my party the first time). DOEs are now roaming the dungeons too, but, I'm avoiding them for now until I level up some more and unlock some additional skills to give me a better chance at surviving an encounter with one (my party's average level is in the low 20s right now).
- LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey
I think I'm getting pretty close to the end of the game, but my completion is only around 30%, because I've still got a fuck-ton of collectables/characters to find/buy.
- Mario Kart 7
Working on finishing off the 150cc cups (5/8 done so far) and unlocking the last 3 characters (Wario is the only one I've got so far).
- Pokémon Shuffle
Caught around 50-60 Pokémon. This thing is pretty sweet for a free eShop game too, as long as you ignore the pay-to-play bullshit.
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
Still unlocking characters, playing through dungeons, etc. Experience level-wise, my main party (FFVI Terra, FFIV Rydia, FFX-2 Paine, & FFXIII Lightning) are in the mid-50s.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i'll just move this here.

gamecube

metroid prime- one of the greatest games ever made.

mario sunshine- although i think mario galaxy is the best mario game in the series, sunshine is the one i come back to the most for some reason. love flood aspect to it and the visuals and summer atmosphere really gives me the ghibli feels.

f zero gx- although not as good as f zero x, i always play this one more. maybe because i played the shit out of X and could play it with my eyes closed.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
excellent. i think the gba fire emblem games are the best in the series right after the gamecube game.

I agree, though I never beat them. I always fizzle put around chapter 18 or 20 and stop playing, though they are quality games.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PS2:
FATAL FRAME 2 - Actually just finished it a couple of days ago. Pretty damn good game. I'm kind of getting burned out on the series so i'm gonna take a break.

PS1:
Grandia

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
^^ NEAT! :D
fire emblem radiant dawn and muramasa demon blade for the wii, with a little xenoblade chronicles (wii) followed by killer7 and ikaruga. (ngc)
lining up the shadow hearts trilogy for the ps2. :p

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Still playing Mercenaries P.O.D. original Xbox, already went through it once with Mattias now using Jennifer. Trying to find all bounties this round.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
excellent. i think the gba fire emblem games are the best in the series right after the gamecube game.

I agree, though I never beat them. I always fizzle put around chapter 18 or 20 and stop playing, though they are quality games.

Yeah I'm having fun playing it. I bought it new when it came out but lost a bunch of characters due to permadeath so I stopped and never came back to it. It doesn't have all the features of the 3DS games obviously but the story, characters, and gameplay are all really good. I don't own the Gamecube one, wish I could find a copy on the cheap. In some ways it is easier than the 3DS but others ways it is tougher, I seem to get way less criticals than the 3DS games.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
PS2:
PS1:
Grandia
Such,lighthearted jrpg to i played it a few years ago from the psn via PS3 from start to finish.My only gripe for the localization is the voice acting and that's it.After all this time i think it's game play still holds up.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Such,lighthearted jrpg to i played it a few years ago from the psn via PS3 from start to finish.My only gripe for the localization is the voice acting and that's it.After all this time i think it's game play still holds up.

Yeah the voice acting is iffy for sure but its not unbearable. Also I'm still early in the game and just passed the part with the bar where they keep talking about coffee and java lol. They are clearly talking about booze but I guess since this is a kids game in America they had to change it to coffee. I mean the dude in front of the bar is sitting down drunk off his ass and rambling but i guess he's just having a coffee rush :P