MVS shockbox custom inserts check 'em out

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
All, I have been creating my own custom inserts for my BB shockboxes and thought I'd share one with you. Since Strikers was never an official home cart, I tried to design an insert as close to SNK design as I could. Yes I know that's Strikers II artwork, but it looks damn good. Let me know what you think and I may add some more. Cheers.

Edit: right-click on image and open in new tab to download

Strikers 1945 Plus BB Shockbox Insert.jpg

Last edited:

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
So I decided to create a theme here. I'm gonna try to make inserts dedicated to games that were arcade only. Using the Big Red, I put the title of the game on screen. First up is Shock Troopers.

Shock Troopers Insert.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
All, I have been creating my own custom inserts for my BB shockboxes and thought I'd share one with you. Since Strikers was never an official home cart, I tried to design an insert as close to SNK design as I could. Yes I know that's Strikers II artwork, but it looks damn good. Let me know what you think and I may add some more. Cheers.

Edit: right-click on image and open in new tab to download

View attachment 51227

This one looks great. Good Job.

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
Really digging that Strikers one with the full art. Awesome job! Would love to see one for Tengai Makyou Shinden (Kabuki Klash) ;)

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Really digging that Strikers one with the full art. Awesome job! Would love to see one for Tengai Makyou Shinden (Kabuki Klash) ;)

Thank you again for your kind words. Lemme see what I can do for Kabuki Klash.....

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza

Here ya go! A lot of work went into this one, but it was worth the effort. Enjoy.

Kabuki-Klash-Insert.jpg

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Another rare title. I like the Shinobi-type platformers. Here's Ganryu for you all.

Ganryu-Insert.jpg

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
This one took me many man hours to complete. I read the back story of how there were supposedly like 3 or so USA copies ever made which turned out to be fake. Well, now's your chance to have an even better looking insert. Enjoy Aero Fighters 3.

Aero_Fighters_3_Insert.jpg

Last edited:

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Really nice artwork. I've done a few myself for my MVS cardboard boxes but my quality is far behind yours...

Maskman

New Challenger
Hi,

Not bad at all. I’m looking for a custom MVS insert of "The eye of Typhoon", please. Would much appreciate,if someone could make one :)
Thanks.