WTB: Dog

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
spoken like a man who doesn't understand cats nor have any desire to get along with a cat

you don't have a cat for the same reason you have a dog you fucking stupid fuck

As if there's anything he DOES understand....

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
you're the futanari her my MAN!
did you even argue any of the points?
NOPE!
i can engage in pointless insults too! :D
lived with cats a good part of my life if you must know, and others aside the afore mentioned don't flip shit, actually quite friendly.
so, top that!
it's down to the raising, and the owner wouldn't dare to discipline the cat in any way.
yeah!
what do you know?
has your ugly AF manmug got a few moggy scars?
doubt it!
only takes one.
learning curve.
argue the point.
then again, perhaps you could benefit from having a tough well looked after staffodshire bullterrier nearby? :lol:
@ SLIVER!
[edit]
keys.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yeah that's because cats don't respond to discipline in the same way that dogs do. try to raise a cat like a dog and the cat will fucking hate you. you don't own the cat. the cat doesn't own you either (unless you're ok with that), you're supposed to co-exist with and respect the cat. and so of course then you have the benefit of having a relatively clean animal that can take care of its own self for the most part. this is stuff that an adult should know, especially one that has cats. that's why you're a fucking stupid fuck.

If you raise a cat properly from it being a kitten, you usually end up with a very loyal animal, by the way. Most cats I know that were rescued as feral kittens are the sweetest, most loyal, loving little sons of bitches I have ever met.

Last edited:

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
*snip*
discipline is far different to a dog, and cat cages/prisons are great for timeouts. (those things used to transport felines to a vet.)
*snip*
i could've sworn i said that.
they are a different mindset altogether, though they can actually get on with any creature if given time. (laid back others are a given.)
you still haven't said anything to why you mention CATS here, or the point i made.
i hope we never meet irl, truly.....:(
[edit]
even under the most optimal conditions, cats seek out the better option, and WILL take food from anybody that supplicates, and if the somebody is giving more to the cat, guess why it never comes back to the original owner? :p

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
yeah that's because cats don't respond to discipline in the same way that dogs do. try to raise a cat like a dog and the cat will fucking hate you. you don't own the cat. the cat doesn't own you either (unless you're ok with that), you're supposed to co-exist with and respect the cat. and so of course then you have the benefit of having a relatively clean animal that can take care of its own self for the most part. this is stuff that an adult should know, especially one that has cats. that's why you're a fucking stupid fuck.

If you raise a cat properly from it being a kitten, you usually end up with a very loyal animal, by the way. Most cats I know that were rescued as feral kittens are the sweetest, most loyal, loving little sons of bitches I have ever met.

Fuckin right

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
My last cat acted like a dog. Came when you called, greeted people at the door, loved dogs and hated cats. No way in hell you could discipline her, cats don't think that way. They will fuck shit up when pissed at you...not even kidding.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I don’t know anything about animals but I always thought Bernese Mountain Dogs were so cute.

Growing up one of my neighbors had a Chow Chow. Now when I mention that to people they say that they are nasty mean dogs, but I never had a problem with him growing up and played with him quite a bit. He was also so cute.