Taiso's Next Game Giveaway

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm in as a wildcard and to provide an extra Bonus Round lottery if I do win.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Count me in, if I dont win Ill probably buy one anyways its on my list..

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Count me in, lets see if I'm lucky. Last time I won something was close to 10 years ago.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Bumping because I am trying to help you all be better people by playing better games without having to pay for them.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Bump.

Who wants great free games?

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Drawing is next week.

2 copies avaiable.

Bumping to make sure everyone that wants in enters.

If these constant bumps annoy you, I'm sorry

Spoiler:
that you have no joy in your life.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I bump so you can have free shit.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Hey Taiso, I’d like to bow out of my entry (sorry I can’t edit posts or PM right now). Thanks for the generosity anyway!

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Drawing is tomorrow. If you're not in it yet and want to be, now is the time.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Nearly forgot this was happening...! Please add me to the raffle's roster. Thank you Taiso.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Nice Taiso! Too bad I just bought the game a few weeks ago so I am out.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I saw this game at Gamestop for pretty cheap but I decided not to buy it yet in case somehow I actually win something here for once.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Hey guys. I have been working a lot of hours this week and I'm too tired to go through the effort of drawing winners. I am postponing this one more day. I hope you understand, but I've already put in almost 50 hours this week and I need to chill for the evening. Drawing the names takes time and effort and feels like work and I don't want to do any more work today. Tomorrow afternoon/evening two of you will be winners. Promise. Thanks for understanding.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
chill Out relax, it’s free stuff baby.

When you get your energy restored, could you explain your process when drawing the names? I’m curious how/ what it entails.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
chill Out relax, it’s free stuff baby.

When you get your energy restored, could you explain your process when drawing the names? I’m curious how/ what it entails.

I assign each name a number on a random generator. Then I click 'Generate'.

There ya go. Is it fair? I don't know. I really don't think about it that much. But it seems to be as good a method as any other for randomizing winners.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
sure it's fair. Free doesn't require fair though. If you rubbed peanut butter on the papers and tossed out for your dog to see which is the one it licks first, hell thats fair too but also entertaining. If you folded the names into tee-pees and dropped them on your pee-pee to see which one stays, thats fair too.

I was just curious of your process; never questioned your integrity.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
sure it's fair. Free doesn't require fair though. If you rubbed peanut butter on the papers and tossed out for your dog to see which is the one it licks first, hell thats fair too but also entertaining. If you folded the names into tee-pees and dropped them on your pee-pee to see which one stays, thats fair too.

I was just curious of your process; never questioned your integrity.

Yeah, I get you. I knew you weren't taking a shot at me or anything like that.

There are probably people out there in the world that do giveaways and they overanalyze the process. I'm sure they would find a flaw in my system, which is my way of saying I could probably put more thought into it if I really wanted to.

But this is good enough for us, i think,

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Yeah man take some down time. I just pulled in 16 hours yesterday so I'm sorta vegatating on my day off.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
All right everybody, time for some winners.

Congratulations to:

Craig
Viewpoint

Congratulations, VP. You finally won something. I was rooting for you but I played straight and your win is legit.

PM me your addresses and I'll get these in the mail on Monday or Tuesday next week.

And to all the rest, fear not...there will be more giveaways.

EDIT:

If I don't hear from you guys by midnight on Saturday, I will redraw your copy for someone else. Not a threat, just a reality that lottery prizes must be handed out.

Last edited: