Taiso's Next Game Giveaway

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Yep, I'm at it again.

Today, I am offering TWO copies of Dragon's Crown Pro (standard edition) for the Sony PlayStation 4 Entertainment System, so there will be two drawings.

Dragon's Crown Pro Box Art.jpg

Why am I doing this? Same reason I've always done this sort of thing.

Because good games should be bought and played. I want this game to do well so that we get a sequel. Also, it's the best beat 'em up of the last ten years (in my opinion) and is also one of the most visually distinct and unique video games ever made. In my opinion, the game is a masterpiece. Not perfect-no game is-but a brilliant offering from Vanillaware and Atlus nevertheless.

Also, I'm a really nice guy that loves the NG.com community even if most of you are wrong about everything.

Spoiler:
That last bit is mostly a joke. Mostly.

So, the rules:

1.) You must own or have ready access to a working PS4. This game is not region locked, so no concerns there.
2.) You must not already own the game-you are on the honor system here. Please be honest.
3.) You must have an existing Neo-Geo.com profile prior to this post. No creating an account to improve your chances of winning.
4.) I will only ship free to the contiguous 48 United States. If you live in another country, Alaska or Hawaii, shipping is on your dime.

To enter, just post here saying you want to be entered. It's that simple.

Drawing will be two weeks from this Thursday. So August 23, 2018.

Them's the rules. Good luck!

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Taiso, you're a prince! Hopefully, the games will find their way into the hands of people who will become new fans. I have Dragon's Crown on PS3 and Vita already (and bought the Mega House statues) and will echo the sentiment that it is a great game with great gameplay and a ton of charm.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Free stuff?

SoYTuiK.png

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I would appreciate an entry if you would oblige.

Was this really a beat 'em up? I thought for the longest time it was a hybrid RPG of sorts. Is it similar to the older CPSII D&D titles? :confused:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'm down for this one... Thanks man.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I would appreciate an entry if you would oblige.

Was this really a beat 'em up? I thought for the longest time it was a hybrid RPG of sorts. Is it similar to the older CPSII D&D titles? :confused:

Yeah, it has some RPG elements like skill slots and loot questing, but its mechanics are pure BMU. Think of it as Diablo in 2D with better aesthetics and presentation and BUM combat.

Just remember, if you win you are paying for shipping because you're in Canada.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I own this game already so I'm not in the drawing but great game and Taiso is a great bro.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I want to stress that if you own the PS3 or Vita version you ARE eligible to enter this drawing.

Unless you are of the mindset that you ostensibly already own Dragon's Crown and that's good enough for you, feel free to throw your name into the hat.

But if you own the English version of Dragon's Crown Pro for PS4 already, I'd prefer you not enter.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I’m in for this! I loved Odin Sphere but never got around to picking this one up.
Thanks for your generosity!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm in, even though I own it for PS3 and Vita.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
wow, first giveaway I actually own. good luck to the winner and blessings to Taiso for his many generosities.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'm in. I love vanillaware's games and have been meaning to pick this one up.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I already own this game so I'll sit it out, but you are the man and this game is the tits.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Sign me up i wouldn't mind having a copy of dragons crown for the PS4.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I would like to enter.
Thank you for doing this to the community.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Bumping to draw attention to this giveaway. If you don't like awesome games given away for free, then by all means...don't participate. But I know we're all smarter than that.

Also, a photo of the games being given away.
20180810_171208.jpg

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
lol My 1st thoughts also.

Fuck it tho and put me in. Hadn't played this game before even tho I felt I should have.

Cool, you're in.

What is the image about? I have been giving away free games for years on this site. Not sure if this supposed to be a jab at me or at someone else.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
werejag is pretty well known here for popping up in giveaway threads. So a thread like this is a like a bat signal for him.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Cool, you're in.

What is the image about? I have been giving away free games for years on this site. Not sure if this supposed to be a jab at me or at someone else.

He's one of those guys who got called out for always asking for free stuff.