Ever been rank #1 in gaming?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
what compels someone to actually use $5 gift card as a prize though? they couldn't do $10?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I am now #1 at Tokens arcade / bar in Dover, NH. It's only been open for a week, but still.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
The closest I ever got to the top was #6 on the worldwide leaderboard in Ridge Racer 6. I don't do online anymore and I certainly don't have the time to be in the hunt for high scores anymore. It was a cool feeling at the time I suppose, albeit annoying when a rando scrub got dumped in the lobby and would accuse me of cheating after the race because they were shit at the game and didn't realize it.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
No. Never. # 1 in four city blocks though... at least.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
My clan has been nbr1 one on more than a few ladders. I myself got to nbr1 on gta4 on xbox 360. I stayed at 1st for three weeks had to play a metric ton

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I could mention that Twin Galaxies still has me listed with TWO world records but most people take no stock in the TG scoreboards anyhoo :tickled:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Go for it. Which ones?
I could say but then people would know my real name.

Oh what the hell...1943: The Battle of Midway and The Ninja Warriors done way back 20 years ago. I know you can get a higher score on 1943 with MAME since there's more than the 18 rounds on the US version but I let others argue that, not that I really care about scores after all these years ;)

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
I could say but then people would know my real name.

Oh what the hell...1943: The Battle of Midway and The Ninja Warriors done way back 20 years ago. I know you can get a higher score on 1943 with MAME since there's more than the 18 rounds on the US version but I let others argue that, not that I really care about scores after all these years ;)

Nice! Some great, niche games there. A belated congratulations.

Id love to meet the world record holder of some total trash games. Like gururin or magmax (both of which I secretly love.) just to congratulate them on their tolerance of garbage.