Ever been rank #1 in gaming?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Wife & kids went to a Jehova Witness convention up in Canada. Not my thing so decided to stay home & try to accomplish something i never done before, which is to get rank #1 in a game.

Just got #1 one in Street Fighter 30th Anniversary for SF2 Hyper Fighting.

Would this be considered S Class?
38661907_10204775786230655_9194354791126401024_o.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Nice, dude. I'm sure that some people are going to come in here and give you the business, but hats off from me. You couldn't have picked a better game to go s-class in.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Wife & kids went to a Jehova Witness convention up in Canada. Not my thing so decided to stay home & try to accomplish something i never done before, which is to get rank #1 in a game.

View attachment 51169

what's your rank in raising children though

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Nice.

I got #2 on MGS 2: Substance on Xbox when it first came out. And I was #11 on Deathsmiles NA for a while. There was some iPhone game that was like Tetris meets Scrabble that I was #1 on. I can't remember the name of it.

Ichiban.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I was like #6 on the Tetris DS leaderboard at one point. That's it though. Not much of an online gamer.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Well done dude. I just picked up this game for my Switch today. Now all I need to do is find a way to connect my Saturn sticks to the Switch...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Russell Wilson sucks.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
That's pretty cool dude. I definitely try to do well for online boards. I'm competitive by nature and it feels good to do well. Highest i've ever been was #48 in Under Defeat PS3. I was ecstatic w/that, so getting to #1 is a very cool thing.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Wife & kids went to a Jehova Witness convention up in Canada.

they are not coming back. glad you got a headstart on your new life.

Perhaps you can win an award for being the fastest driver of all time in your new racing rig as well.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I was number 1 in Hearts. Shot the moon on the reg.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This is a very not-subtle humblebrag, however you achieved the rank of S-CLASS so I'll allow it.

Next thing to do is have a match against grave.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist

View attachment 51169

How many matches did you play on the day they were gone?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
This is a very not-subtle humblebrag, however you achieved the rank of S-CLASS so I'll allow it.

Next thing to do is have a match against grave.

im going to be honest the main reason i never accepted Emotional Grave's challenge despite me beating him so many time before i came to neo-geo was because the dude is just unstable. I actually like him but embarrassing him in front of his neo family would probably be too much for him and leave the forum for good. I think also deep down he didn't want me to play him so i played along with it. The irony though, i somewhat was responsible for him getting long vacation.

How many matches did you play on the day they were gone?

A lot, they left Tuesday, so its been 7 days. I bought Anniversary for the Switch & started Tuesday. Game has been out since May, so i had to play catchup. The odd thing is that there were more players on the Switch then the PS4 for some reason. On PS4 the highest i got ranked was 4th but i just couldn't get any matches. Had to wait 20minutes to just get one match. Switch didn't really had any issue finding matches.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
im going to be honest the main reason i never accepted Emotional Grave's challenge despite me beating him so many time before i came to neo-geo was because the dude is just unstable. I actually like him but embarrassing him in front of his neo family would probably be too much for him and leave the forum for good. I think also deep down he didn't want me to play him so i played along with it. The irony though, i somewhat was responsible for him getting long vacation.
not very good excuse(s). So you didn't want to defend your title because you were physically scared of EG and also you believe he didn't REALLY want to play you, so you did him a solid and went along with his show...???? What the fuck??

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Dont think I have ever been #1 except on local score boards.
But my best online achievements would be getting into the top 10 in Worms 2.
I was also in the top tier of Snipers in BF4 no idea how many people that held though tbh, I never payed much attention :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I was #1 on Rapid Hero/Arcadia Shmups Score table for like a day.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

You know how some people say lol, or lmao, or LMAO, or LOL, or lmbo, or LMBO?

Well I didn't do any of those things. But what you wrote, well mister, it made me smile. No snort, just a smile. Close to a laugh, but good enough. You deserve S-rank, congratulations.

edit: i do not believe the women went to canada for some JH convention but it shows some kind of self-deprecation knowing you allow JW in your household instead of locking that shit down Tiananmen-style. I'll allow it.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
not very good excuse(s). So you didn't want to defend your title because you were physically scared of EG and also you believe he didn't REALLY want to play you, so you did him a solid and went along with his show...???? What the fuck??

Sylvie would you fuck grave? he's got diseases you know. I've heard from a very reliable source.