Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SNK debuts Athena Virtual YouTuber

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

they should just make a virtual reality Athena that I can stick my dick into, virtually

Astra Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    But they'd have to go back to the art direction of at least KoF XIII for that. Those current 2.5 marionette-like designs look awfully artificial.
    Oh, I agree 100%. Hand drawn only. Kof xiii is absolutely gorgeous. Id love to see something like that.

Oh and new Crystalis holla! As a kid I dreamed about what a Neo port of crystalis would be like.

-餓狼伝説弟子-

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    they should just make a virtual reality Athena that I can stick my dick into, virtually

Quote Originally Posted by Psygnosis8 View Post
    Oh, I agree 100%. Hand drawn only. Kof xiii is absolutely gorgeous. I’d love to see something like that.

Oh and new Crystalis holla! As a kid I dreamed about what a Neo port of crystalis would be like.
    +1 for KOFXIII’s drawn art style. I understand why they shifted away from it for KOFXIV due to the budget/time required for that visual approach, but it was amazing and I was really hoping they were going to keep that style for the next Samurai Shodown as well. Oh well.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Thread Information