Are you QAnon?

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
We've reached a social nadir when reports of marketplaces downtime for electronic entertainment are veiled hit pieces on toxic behavior in virtual social spaces.

the dependency these megacorporations have fostered on these forms of engagement is a clear sign that it's time to return to the Hyborian Age.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Well,

according to some,

if you think long and hard about it

like, really hard and really long

It means THE CABAL brought down the servers to try and scrub the logs

because they were using XBL to coordinate their criminal behavior

and an earlier message from Q led them to realize they'd been rumbled.

If that doesn't make sense to you, just think harder about it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well,

according to some,

if you think long and hard about it

like, really hard and really long

It means THE CABAL brought down the servers to try and scrub the logs

because they were using XBL to coordinate their criminal behavior

and an earlier message from Q led them to realize they'd been rumbled.

If that doesn't make sense to you, just think harder about it.

Hahahaha. Fucking guys.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Qanon followers believe John McCain killed himself rather than face a military tribunal.

Or maybe was allowed to fake his death while entering prison in Guantanamo.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
D8Z_UJaV4AAPfTZ.jpeg

Qanon assimilates all conspiracies into itself and that's starting to manifest in some strange ways.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
that guy also had this on his page
q-key-7-07-letter.jpg

to which I say, wow. much effort.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I guess it must be so hard to come to terms with having elected a fucking retard that you've got to work up a conspiracy theory.

Aww Geez.

giphy.gif

Whippy

Banned
Q is one of the most schitzo things I have ever seen. I personally think it is a puzzle game being created by someone to keep baby boomers entertained. Now they don't have to buy the newspaper for the Sudoku...they can just read dumb retweets of reddit posts and try to figure out the most ambiguous riddles. Its absolutely one of the most bizarre and absurd "ARG" that I have seen people willingly participate in. Q predicted this post also. Check the q-map, I am sure it is on there.

-What walks down stairs
-Alone or in pairs
-It makes a slinkety sound?

-Q

The answer to this puzzle is simple. Obviously it means that a former president and his wife are eating pizza in DC, but it really means that some sort of one-world government working with aliens and controlling our minds in order to keep us eating doritos and checking our phone for a sale on vibrating cock rings. I swear to god that they are connected to the cybernetic vampire platypus shapeshifters that Alex Jones was talking about.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
Q is one of the most schitzo things I have ever seen. I personally think it is a puzzle game being created by someone to keep baby boomers entertained. Now they don't have to buy the newspaper for the Sudoku...they can just read dumb retweets of reddit posts and try to figure out the most ambiguous riddles. Its absolutely one of the most bizarre and absurd "ARG" that I have seen people willingly participate in. Q predicted this post also. Check the q-map, I am sure it is on there.

The answer to this puzzle is simple. Obviously it means that a former president and his wife are eating pizza in DC, but it really means that some sort of one-world government working with aliens and controlling our minds in order to keep us eating doritos and checking our phone for a sale on vibrating cock rings. I swear to god that they are connected to the cybernetic vampire platypus shapeshifters that Alex Jones was talking about.

You really need to be docked. Come see me. xx

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Is QAnon the 2020 version of Steve Jackson's Illuminati TCG or something? Why are boomers so obsessed with it?