World Heroes 2 JET vs World Heroes PERFECT

saner

Krauser's Henchman
haha well, its strange World Heroes Perfect is on Switch, but not on PS4.

well Switch got it back in march. and it did take several months before PS4 received Samurai Shodown IV.
I would trade vanilla WH2 for WHP. that way, PS4 owners can have WH2 JET and WHPerfect.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
The reason Kidd was fought solo in Jet was because he was literally left out of the tournament. Never had an issue with tapping/holding buttons for weak/strong attacks. Didn’t have a problem with it in WH 1-2, didn’t have an issue with it in AOF 2 and didn’t have an issue with it in Darkstalkers. Didn’t like how knockdown attacks didn’t always knockdown in Perfect. Or that some characters could throw out multiple weak punches during a single jump (Ryoko). Not all the ABC moves were all that great either (Muscle Power’s regular throws did more damage than his ABC throws.).

Outside of more moves and actual character endings, there wasn’t much Perfect really improved on (Not a fan Capcom’s 6 button set up either FYI.).

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Outside of more moves and actual character endings, there wasn’t much Perfect really improved on (Not a fan Capcom’s 6 button set up either FYI.).
Uh, vastly improved mechanics. That's not much?

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I prefer Jet, I just wish they had kept all the soundtracks from 2 for each characters individual stagesinstead of just the one track, Seeing Captain Kidd's Ship in the sky is a nice touch.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
What I don't get about Jet fans is that a lot of them say they like it because it's faster. Why the fuck would you want it to be faster?