Venture Bros Season 7 has premiered

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Its starting to play. I dont have an account tho? I think the last time I tried it wanted stuff? Is it really going to play? If it cut off, I would have to go mental and I just remembered I have a decent respirator!

Gentlegamer

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
10 Year Member
I marathon'd the whole series a while back and walked away from the last seasons concluding it should be called Venture Gays.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I don’t have access to a approved cable provider. Guess I’ll just wait til Sunday.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
Great episode, and great callback to the first season. Looking forward to the rest of Season 7.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Episode 2 can also be found floating around the internet. Just might need to get Acid Burn and Zero Cool to help you bypass the encryption :lolz:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
2nd episode was great, more callbacks. Third episode will most likely reveal a ton of stuff.

Spoiler:
Lots of Jaws references in this episode, makes me wonder if Red Death will die like Quint did in Jaws. Dr. Dugong coming back is a cop-out, but a way to save Monarch from getting killed. Highlight is definitely Rocco and Monarch riffing on people going abroad and then coming back with accents, and Wide Wale just kind of going with it and losing a lot of his menace.

Great episode. Here's a good article with some spoilers, don't read unless you've watched: https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/12/1...ason-7-characters-references-jonas-venture-sr

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Anyone in the US can watch the 3rd episode right now on adultswim.com. It's not locked behind a subscription.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I recommend not watching it on adultswim because the promo picture for it is a huge, huge spoiler that confirmed fan theories going back years.

But anyway, this is one of the best Venture episodes. So many questions answered and background lore explained going all the way back to the first production episode some 14 years ago. Wow.

Spoiler:
Jonas was confirmed to be a piece of shit in season 3 but there's no doubt now that the guy was a monster.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Holy crap it's so good! I loved the Morpho Trilogy.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
fDNa43T.jpg

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I thought the finale was underwhelming, except for the post-credits gag.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The season's biggest disappointment was nerfing Brock and rarely using him. He's one of the greatest characters on television and he did nothing until the final episode.

The finale wasn't great. Doc and Monarch finally know they're the Venture Brothers now. If there is a season 8, they'll probably focus on who Hank and Dean's mom is since the Action Man revealed her name.

I've had the adult swim VB 24/7 stream playing for a whole year, it's white noise for me now http://www.adultswim.com/streams/the-venture-bros
And it's funny, because I didn't like season 4 since Brock left, but I really appreciate season 4 for what it is - hell, sixteen episodes of solid character development. I dunno what's with this 10 episodes a season BS going on now.