Aes Us games

Neo King

n00b
Hi !

I would like to know if this games list exist in fake or if you have already seen ?

Double dragon Us
Real bout 2 Us
Last blade Us

Thank you

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hi !

I would like to know if this games list exist in fake or if you have already seen ?

Double dragon Us
Real bout 2 Us
Last blade Us

Thank you

Everything single one of these games have been counterfeited by your fellow countryman Atomikwave so be careful what you buy and always ask for provenance.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
As allways corry knows nothing and is spreading lies to make himself feel important.

Since i actually am doing my homework, i’ll share what i know.

None of those game have been reproducted by atomik.
None does have (to the best of my knowledge) quality repro, so spotting a fake should be childplay.
However there is one fake rb2us with real rb2 manual out there, watch out for that.

You are welcome :)

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
As allways corry knows nothing and is spreading lies to make himself feel important.

Since i actually am doing my homework, i’ll share what i know.

None of those game have been reproducted by atomik.
None does have (to the best of my knowledge) quality repro, so spotting a fake should be childplay.
However there is one fake rb2us with real rb2 manual out there, watch out for that.

You are welcome :)

Are you sure you want to to go there again? I might not be so gentle this time around. It's OK, I guess you're still in the honey moon phase. There's quite a dark side to your boyfriend that you should know of buddy.

kKexU3z.jpg

BTW, have you ever thought that you might not be the right person to defend your boyfriend? The fact that you have personally been involved in his business doesn't exactly look good you know.

EDIT: I forgot, here's the link before you come up with the usual "out of context" bullshit :)

Last edited:

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
Sticking to the fact is enough for me…
forgot about DD xD point taken :)
Got a friend that has it… I've touched the object… no clue why it went out of my mind. dont post when u get pissed i guess.

I'm not defending anyone… I'm also after mid-cap us titles, so I've been looking… and I think that intel should be spread, and bullshit should be called.

Everything single one of these games have been counterfeited by your fellow countryman Atomikwave so be careful what you buy and always ask for provenance.

proof plz.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
"Cory knows nothing, I actually did my homework, bla bla bla"

I proved you wrong and all you got is "No clue why I forgot this one! Silly me!" ?

Well, here's a clue for you.

Remember that time when you got caught trying to sell Atomikwave's stuff here and said "I don't give a shit about Atomikwave, he's just my PCB supplier" and then you ran crying on the french forums "Oh Atomik, I'm so sorry... the dude pushed me! I love you Mounir, I love your work, please accept my apologies, please..." ?

Well, that's a clue right there: you're full of shit.

And as you just said bullshit should be called.

That screenshot is also a proof that your friend has been doing work behind the curtains and got other people to sell his projects for him because he doesn't have the time to sell everything by himself. Doesn't that sound familliar to you? Yeah yeah, you came with the Ghostlop idea first, same difference. Thing is, here's what he's doing with the money.

OYahVkX.jpg

Hope you're happy with that. Another NCI counterfeit to add to your NCI counterfeit collection. You're such a loyal customer, at this point I'd ask for a discount if I were you.

Dude, you didn't even know the Kizunas were his when someone trolled Twitter with his pictures. And now you're asking me to do all the work for you? Don't you have any dignity at all? Go ask Tsunami Games and Gamewave about your boyfriend if you truly want to know who you're sleeping with.

Remember that time he got caught up in his bullshit and edited all of his post on neogeofans?

Oh... you didn't know?

Serioulsy, I wonder why I waste my time talking to you, you should have been banned a long time ago for supporting that scammer, end of the story.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm supporting no one, and have no horse in this race. You miss the point.
Nice wallofshit tho.

@neoking
Back to the subject : there are no LBus and RB2us quality repro out there.
Or if there are, there is no public knowledge of it… and it would be worth making some noise about it.
You are prolly looking at flaix sale… some nice stuff :-)
Just be sure to cross-check RB2 insert

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I thought matty would have learned his lesson last time cory tore his ass up but I guess not.

Trying to fuck over Neobitz next I see, excellent job mathieu keep up the good work.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
At last... something to keep the boredom away...

.../shelves making ships out of matchsticks... and starts pressing F5...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Am I the only one who has a problem with this attitude? It's ok when they do it to SNK, but how dare they do it to me?!

For SNK, the AES market is dead, they're not supporting nor making any money out of it anymore. Jeff on the other hand is actually developing new games for the Neo Geo so I can see the difference here.

Also, Atomikwave is still mad at TonK for releasing the rom of his game here and he takes all the mods accountable for it, JMKurtz included. That Knight's Chance counterfeit is his way to say fuck you to this place again.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
For SNK, the AES market is dead, they're not supporting nor making any money out of it anymore. Jeff on the other hand is actually developing new games for the Neo Geo so I can see the difference here.

Also, Atomikwave is still mad at TonK for releasing the rom of his game here and he takes all the mods accountable for it, JMKurtz included. That Knight's Chance counterfeit is his way to say fuck you to this place again.

I'm not supporting what Atomikwave or what he does, but for Kurtz to talk like this is sad, especially considering how big he used to be into conversions. Like its ok for him to do it when SNK was still in business, or for someone else to do it to SNK now, but they better leave my stuff alone?